Calm Down People

What postives are there?

Our team is a shambles we've no midfield, no width, no creativity, no passion.

We are struggling to beat Kaunas and we got gubbed 4-0 yesterday. If we do make to the CL group stage there is a fear we'll become the whipping boys and then there the fact that, that lot are going for 4 in a row!

We aren't good enough - fact!

so because their are no positives, we have to make this forum as hostile and depressing as fuck?

Well if us fans can see where it's all wrong then the so called manager should be!

I'm not gonna just say they were good for the sake of it and of course I've right to express my opinion, I've paid for a season ticket and you expect me to sit back and be happy with that pish, think again!

aye Walter should and probably does, just hasnt tried hard enough to correct it, I agree with you there.

nobody is saying were good either, again, we know we have problems, ALL Rangers fans are aware of it, does that mean we cant try and be optimistic? does 80-90% of our posts have to be slanderous to our players and management? no chance, ofcourse you can express your opinion, lately though its gone to the extent that most of the content on RM is negative (well the Den anyway) and getting quite boring.

Im just saying that the negativity is everywhere, theres just a whole different feel to the board than when I joined up at first, I dont like it.

it can hardly be considered our first 11

McGregor, Whittaker, Weir, Broadfoot, Papac, Hemdani, Thomson, McCulloch, Miller, Novo and Lafferty. Almost a full strength 11!

Even our manager is panicing!

That side started the first half

Who played the second half hardly any from that list

Bar McGregor, Papac, Thomson, Novo and Lafferty, the rest are fukn rotten!

Adam, Darcheville, Boyd, Webster...all played the 2nd half. There again is 1st team players!

How the fuck is Webster a first team player when hes been out injured doh

Hemdani isnt rotten hes just had a bad half season, put in a good performance yesterday

Nice that you only pointed out 1 of those players, Webster.

As for Hemdani, a great player but a player who has been off form for 6 months at least. He was pretty poor yesterday. Gave away possession, held on to the ball far too long and couldn't tackle a fish supper.

I picked out Webster because it was stupid to include him as 1st team as he never plays

DArcheville i have never rated, Adam is too slow and everyone on this board knows Boyd is not a '1st team' player

Well the only person that change it is Smith and as long as he continues with things the way there are, we'll continue to be negative.

For the time being I can honestly say I don't have any positives about the team or our manager!

kaunas have played 15 games already that was our first i know what we are seeing isent good but it starts on the 9th of aug then we will see what the team is made of fuck these games right now it just 4 fitness rangers till i die just like us all follow follow with pride keep ur chin up

we played 3 german teams, clyde, raith rovers, kauans and liverpool.

if i've missed anybody out please correct me

thats our 7th game, not first *oh and the bounce games

we got out played for 87 mins against schalke, lucky to win against a german pub team, lucky against raith rovers, destroyed by liverpool.

aye played 7 games all pre season thats to build fitness so calm down if u win a pre season game what does it get u fuck all so wait for the the season to start then make your mind up if u hate the team and if u dont like what u see dont go or watch them

The "it's still early" thing doesn't hold any weight now. If we lose tomorrow then our European season is over and our finances take a huge hit. I think we'll win fairly comfortably in the end, but if we don't win then it's a disaster and should be treated as such. The result in this game could well determine how successful we are in the SPL next season and beyond.

Everyone wants us to finally win the SPL back off Celtic and least make groups CL (tu)

But after us watching pre season and seeing Walters tactics so far we are all shiting ourself big time!!

Reckon everything be sorted if:

*Field team beat Kaunas

*Win next qualifier reach Champions League group stages

*Sign Steven Davis

*Sign Adam Johnson or Season Long Loan

*Or any half decent winger whos surely better than McCulloch, Adam Dailly...

kaunas have played 15 games already that was our first i know what we are seeing isent good but it starts on the 9th of aug then we will see what the team is made of fuck these games right now it just 4 fitness rangers till i die just like us all follow follow with pride keep ur chin up

we got out played for 87 mins against schalke, lucky to win against a german pub team, lucky against raith rovers, destroyed by liverpool.

aye played 7 games all pre season thats to build fitness so calm down if u win a pre season game what does it get u fuck all so wait for the the season to start then make your mind up if u hate the team and if u dont like what u see dont go or watch them

no rangers fans hates the team.

no rangers fans hates the team.

I don't hate the team that is true I love Rangers, but there are is 2 players that I do hate more than most and you all probably know who they are!