kirk broadfoot not good enough

FLETCHER

Away get to fuck he is fine for backup. Aye let's get rid of our best CB apart from Magic(hopefully) and King and also our only backup if Whittaker gets injured think before you post.

EH????? Our best CB after Magic and Carlos????

Ehm, Davie Weir????

Webster (when fit)?

Papac (his ORIGINAL position)?

Hemdani (covered that position for a while and done a good enough job)?

All are better than Broadfoot.

No one questions the big mans effort, its just his ability we dont accept.

Away get to fuck he is fine for backup. Aye let's get rid of our best CB apart from Magic(hopefully) and King and also our only backup if Whittaker gets injured think before you post.

Are you stoned.

Broadfoot is in the top 10 worst players i've seen at Ibrox in over 30 years of going.

He wanted to prove himself against the best well the Zenit and Liverpool games were class oppo and he had 2 5 star failures.

He is poor back up and a shocking first choice.

Dailly and Weir are far better back up to Bougherra and Cuellar than Broadfoot is.!

EH????? Our best CB after Magic and Carlos????

Ehm, Davie Weir????

Webster (when fit)?

Papac (his ORIGINAL position)?

Hemdani (covered that position for a while and done a good enough job)?

All are better than Broadfoot.

No one questions the big mans effort, its just his ability we dont accept.

I'd feel more comfortable with Broadfoot at centre half than i would with Papac, Dailly, Webster and Hemdani.

Are you stoned.

Broadfoot is in the top 10 worst players i've seen at Ibrox in over 30 years of going.

He wanted to prove himself against the best well the Zenit and Liverpool games were class oppo and he had 2 5 star failures.

He is poor back up and a shocking first choice.

Dailly and Weir are far better back up to Bougherra and Cuellar than Broadfoot is.!

Everyone is still judging Broadfoot with his performances at Right Back, the guy is a CB who has filled in at right back abd i think he did ok for it not being his preffered position.

As for L'Pool, this is pre-season and he was up against 2 of the best strikers the premiership has to offer ... much better CB's would struggle just as much.

As others have said, he is great back-up but i doubt he will ever be first pick now that we have signed Bougherra (sp ??)

He is a fuckin joke.

Anyone on here who says he's good back up or a hard trier & give him a chance-totally loses all respect from me-They obviously couldnt tell a player from a Cricketer & are helping our lowering of standards by condoning it.

Stand up for Rangers & let them know we dont want shite like him in our team, along with Daily, Adam, LM.Ect.

Watty wont listen tho.

what :blink: hes the biggest embaresment of a footballer ive ever seen hes no got a clue

He's probably not good enough, but some of the abuse he gets is unreal.

Cuellar and Bougherra should be our first choice, but after that Broadfoot has a good shout. Weir has looked more of a liability than him so far this season, Dailly is a poor option, Papac is needed at left back, Webster is looking rotten and is injury prone.........so there is every chance Broadfoot will continue to get his chance.

And although I thought his first half display against Liverpool was much better than his dreadful display on Wednesday, I'd still pick Broadfoot over Whittaker at right back at this time.