Ivan Rakitic

Not going to happen, awesome young player.

U should not overate him.. He was not playin that well last season here in Germany. Like i read Schalke would let him go, because they have too much Midfielders right there and he is not that happy with his situation.

U should not overate him.. He was not playin that well last season here in Germany. Like i read Schalke would let him go, because they have too much Midfielders right there and he is not that happy with his situation.

Nice to have you on the board!

I don't think I overrate him though, he was excellent every time I've seen him and he's still only 20. Would stroll through the SPL and now that we've crashed out of Europe there's not a hope in hell he would come here.

PS: Wie ist die Stimmung beim HSV jetzt wo Van der Vaart weg ist?

Alles Gute für die kommende Saison!

I don't think I overrate him though, he was excellent every time I've seen him and he's still only 20. Would stroll through the SPL and now that we've crashed out of Europe there's not a hope in hell he would come here.

You r right. He is still 20, but thats maybe his problem in Schalke, he is playing as a Midfielder there and they have about 5-6 good other midfielders. Like Jermaine Jones, Fabian Ernst, Orlando Engelaar, Albert Streit, Ze Roberto, Carlos Grossmüller aand Levan Kobiashvili. I think he could face them but would be hard work for him. Last Year Schalke gaves another young rare talent away, Mesut Özil to Werder Bremen, he had similar problems like Rakitic now. I dont know how big the chance are for the Gers. But i wouldnt say its impossible, maybe on a loan...

P.S.

Wünsche euch auch alles Gute für die Saison.

Was Rafaels Weggang angeht... Hmm naja, sind gemischte Gefühle, aber die Aufbruchstimmung überwiegt :bouncy:

Wir glauben an den HSV!

Great signature.

Always impressed when i see him play.

You r right. He is still 20, but thats maybe his problem in Schalke, he is playing as a Midfielder there and they have about 5-6 good other midfielders. Like Jermaine Jones, Fabian Ernst, Orlando Engelaar, Albert Streit, Ze Roberto, Carlos Grossmüller aand Levan Kobiashvili. I think he could face them but would be hard work for him. Last Year Schalke gaves another young rare talent away, Mesut Özil to Werder Bremen, he had similar problems like Rakitic now. I dont know how big the chance are for the Gers. But i wouldnt say its impossible, maybe on a loan...

P.S.

Wünsche euch auch alles Gute für die Saison.

Was Rafaels Weggang angeht... Hmm naja, sind gemischte Gefühle, aber die Aufbruchstimmung überwiegt :bouncy:

Wir glauben an den HSV!

True, Schalke have many good midfielders, it will be interesting to see what happens with Rakitic and if he'll end up at another club.

Glaub auch dass beim HSV auch ohne Van der Vaart einiges möglich ist, ihr habt einen guten Kader und eine gute Mischung von jung und alt/erfahren und mit Olic vorne einen klasse Stürmer.