Broadfoot. Give the guy a break!

Markag1991

Le Guen's team would beat the current Rangers side!

_________________McGregor_______________

Bardsley____Svensson____Rodriguez____Smith

____________Ferguson____Clement__________

Novo______________________________Sionko

_______________Prso____Boyd_____________

Klos, Hemdani, Buffel, Papac, Hutton....

I don't know what to say, but looking at that team really opens your eyes :(

_______________McGreagor________________

Whittaker___Cueller____Bougherra____Papac_

Novo______Ferguson___Thomson_____DMB___

____________Boyd________Lafferty_________

To be honest... looking at the team on paper WS is better i would say!

Letzi/McGreagor was in goals for PLG, Svennson was Shite!, Rodriguez wasn't as bad but still no way near Cueller!, Clement was over rate IMO, Sionko (when he played for us) was shite as well, and prso????? he never played under PLG! he left when McCleish left!!

Would easily rather have this team than PLG's!!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Broadfoot was in the tiny minority that even had a half decent game at Ibrox against Kaunas so give the guy a break - There's others bigger donkeys in team who don't get the grief Kirk does ( Adam, Cousin, Burke, DAILLY to name a few !! ).

Broadfoot is not a bad player he's just a center back played out of position. He should be training to replace David Weir as he has all of Weirs attributes minus Weirs brain. A good season partnering Cuellar this year or next would have been best IMO. Broadfoot might have been ruined as a player at Rangers and will probably have to revive his career elsewhere. He doesnt have the pace, the distribution,the ability to beat the man that Hutton did. Without this Broadfoot's better qualities are made to look poor whe played at RB

These are pretty much facts, however i wont give Broadfoot any abuse because none of this is his fault.

Letzi/McGreagor was in goals for PLG, Svennson was Shite!, Rodriguez wasn't as bad but still no way near Cueller!, Clement was over rate IMO, Sionko (when he played for us) was shite as well, and prso????? he never played under PLG! he left when McCleish left!!

I think you will find that Prso was playing for us under PLG and Walter Smith...

A lot of people who critisise him expect every player to be the finished article at all times. (The same lot who dooed Hutton and thought he was useless) Broadfoot is still learning and is doing well. BTW there are a lot on here who slate Broadfoot but want young players brought into the team - how long will they get to develop before they are also slated as NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!

He's 24 ffs stop using things like still learning and comparing him to young players.

I admire his attitude but he's not good enough.

Heez obviously not going out to play bad, he'll be trying his best every week, and he doesn't pick himself to play every week, its walter that does ... he's probably not good enough for rangers, but from st mirren to playing in the UEFA Cup Final is a big step, and he's obviously not ready, so in my opinion, he could probably go on loan somewhere and get some experience

(He's also a centre back, and seems better there) :unionflag: :rangers:

Heez obviously not going out to play bad, he'll be trying his best every week, and he doesn't pick himself to play every week, its walter that does ... he's probably not good enough for rangers, but from st mirren to playing in the UEFA Cup Final is a big step, and he's obviously not ready, so in my opinion, he could probably go on loan somewhere and get some experience

At the moment we cant afford to have him out on loan really. He is better than Weir and carlos seems to be injured/possibly getting sold.

P.S welcome to the forum (tu)

Aye, you clearly sound like you know what your on about.

Lets loan out a 24 year old to gain some experience doh

Aye, you clearly sound like you know what your on about.

Lets loan out a 24 year old to gain some experience doh

What age is davie weir? Jst a suggestion, or instead we could keep him here where he's clearly no good enough and getting stick from fans everyweek :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think you will find that Prso was playing for us under PLG and Walter Smith...

So he did! sorry on that one!! :harhar:

A lot of people who critisise him expect every player to be the finished article at all times. (The same lot who dooed Hutton and thought he was useless) Broadfoot is still learning and is doing well. BTW there are a lot on here who slate Broadfoot but want young players brought into the team - how long will they get to develop before they are also slated as NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!

He's 24 ffs stop using things like still learning and comparing him to young players.

so once you hit a certain age you cant learn anything about football?

rubbish, look at Sasa Papac, he wasnt good enough this time last year look at him now he is one of the best players on the pitch through merit

rubbish, look at Sasa Papac, he wasnt good enough this time last year look at him now he is one of the best players on the pitch through merit

Good point!

What about Allan McGreagor as well?? He is a bit older than kirky yet he is getting better and better!

Good point!

What about Allan McGreagor as well?? He is a bit older than kirky yet he is getting better and better!

Why do you keep bumping this post??

Good point!

Mate if you don't like the post then don't read it! simple aint it!

Good point!

your the one that keeps bumping it, people have stopped replying it goes to the bottom of the pile and you bump, there are no rewards for making big topics!!

give it up broadfoot is pish!

Good point!

your the one that keeps bumping it, people have stopped replying it goes to the bottom of the pile and you bump, there are no rewards for making big topics!!

what are you talking about a came on the day and it was at the top!!!

a didn't bump fek all!!

So just cos you don't like this post no one else can leeve a post on it!!

Good point!

what are you talking about a came on the day and it was at the top!!!

a didn't bump fek all!!

So just cos you don't like this post no one else can leeve a post on it!!

not even going to waste my time on you cant be bothered you have bored me already :craphead: