Winning in the 90 Minutes

papaguy51

Don't jump in this thread and accuse me of all sorts of negativity, read first :lol:

Given our horrendous record towards the end of last season, and our incredibly poor start to this season, has this squad been coached excessively in terms of grinding out a cup tie to the point where winning over 90 minutes in a league game now seems like a massive challenge?

We'll get away with a score draw tomorrow night, but the league start shortly and that's where I worry. We, as a team, are as negative as ever and we don't have the prize of a penality shootout at the end of SPL games.

I hope I'm wrong.

Don't jump in this thread and accuse me of all sorts of negativity, read first :lol:

Given our horrendous record towards the end of last season, and our incredibly poor start to this season, has this squad been coached excessively in terms of grinding out a cup tie to the point where winning over 90 minutes in a league game now seems like a massive challenge?

We'll get away with a score draw tomorrow night, but the league start shortly and that's where I worry. We, as a team, are as negative as ever and we don't have the prize of a penality shootout at the end of SPL games.

I hope I'm wrong.

We are all getting cocky, what about Allborg

I hope I'm wrong.

Read it.

Read it before posting a reply.

I said 'we'll get away with a score draw tomorrow night'.

I hope I'm wrong.

Read it.

Taking Allborg for granted are we

I hope I'm wrong.

Read it.

doh

I'm not even going to bother.

What the fuck are you babbling on about?!

I hope I'm wrong.

Read it.

<cr>

Eh??!

I hope I'm wrong.

Read it.

doh

Christ we have on fan on here who doesnt know who we play IF we go through

I hope I'm wrong.

Read it.

doh

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mate, seriously, what the fuck are you on about?!

I never even mentioned Aalborg?!

Aalborg?! I don't even think we'll beat Kaunas.

Please, tell me where in my original post I mention Aalborg.

I hope I'm wrong.

Read it.

doh

Mate, what you actually talking about? nobody has made reference to the champions league group stage here, SPL and going through tomorrow with a score draw is all i see. So why are you mentionin Aalborg and saying people are underestimating them, then you try have a dig at the guys credentials as a fan??

I hope I'm wrong.

Read it.

doh

WTF has that got to do with a score draw tomorrow, as said "read the post".

I hope I'm wrong.

Read it.

doh

When did I say you mentioned them

I hope I'm wrong.

Read it.

doh

If we get past Kaunas, we have to play Aalborg twice before the league starts. You're getting ahead of yourself :craphead:

I hope I'm wrong.

Read it.

doh

When did I say you mentioned them

Post 4.

You mentioned something about me taking Aalborg for granted and I hadn't actually mentioned them.

I hope I'm wrong.

Read it.

doh

If we get past Kaunas, we have to play Aalborg twice before the league starts. You're getting ahead of yourself :craphead:

The league - the SPL.

Think the original topic has gone straight over his head Lol.

Anyway...I'm hoping that they grind out results in Europe and cup ties and somehow manage to be good enough to compete against "lesser" opposition in the SPL.

I hope I'm wrong.

We do look like a side that doesn't know how to win, then again we have teams selected without creativity and goalscoring forwards.

When a player does play with enthusiasm,for example,like Novo against Dundee Utd and scores goals and looks in top form he is dropped for the next game for a defender.

Against Kaunas my first thought when seeing the team was, who is going to score for us? Scarily the answer was only Adam has a chance of doing so.

I hope I'm wrong.

We do look like a side that doesn't know how to win, then again we have teams selected without creativity and goalscoring forwards.

When a player does play with enthusiasm,for example,like Novo against Dundee Utd and scores goals and looks in top form he is dropped for the next game for a defender.

Against Kaunas my first thought when seeing the team was, who is going to score for us? Scarily the answer was only Adam has a chance of doing so.

I noticed you are from Falkirk I even fear for us against them <cr>