If we get past Kaunus, and sign a couple of midfielders.....

ScotBear

If this week we get past Kaunus and sign up a couple of good midfield players, will that alone transform the mood within the support ?

There may be a lot of doom and gloom just now, but a week is a long time in football. I reckon the sun will be shining over us before we play Falkirk :)

If this week we get past Kaunus and sign up a couple of good midfield players, will that alone transform the mood within the support ?

There may be a lot of doom and gloom just now, but a week is a long time in football. I reckon the sun will be shining over us before we play Falkirk :)

It depends... will they get a game!?

Depends who the midfielders are.....

Nothing spectacular probably........but lets say we signed up Steven Davis and got Adam Johnson on loan, for example. That sort of standard.

I dunno.

I'd like to see 2 central players come in, 1 permanent and one maybe on loan

Midfield of

-----------Thomson--------

-------Davis-------AM------

Would be good

Depends who the midfielders are.....

(tu)

I do agree with the opening post in principle but if we sign an Etuhu type and just Davis and we ignore a creative type/s (I want more than 1 creative player) then Walter get GTF.

Yes.

Two creative midfielder and I'd be delighted.

It would surely spell the end for 2 of Dailly/McCulloch/Adam.

McCulloch will be there as long as Smith is, as for Dailly he is counting the days before he can retire by the looks of it and Charlie needs to take good look at himself he does have talent but doesn't use it and lets the fans get to him far to easy

in my opinion yes, it would , but if we get past Kaunus which im sure we will, theres not point in bringing in any one thats not goign to improve our team.......we need 2 quality midfieders, so it would depend on who he brought in......... im keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow, then im sure we will hopefully see a couple of quality signings before thursday...........!!!

i hate to say it, but even with alborg in the 3rd round, i dnt think we can be over confident with the current midfielders to do the job.....!!!