Danny Simpson on loan from Man Utd to Blackburn

J_RFC87

for this season:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ers/7541677.stm

Walter said earlier in the week he was in discussion with Sir Alex about loaning some players, but he didn't have any who improve our squad or some pish like that.

Danny Simpson is much better at RB than Kirk or Whittaker.

I'm sure Walter said that SAF didn't have any players available in the positions required... which must mean he is happy with Broadfoot, Dailly and Whittaker.

for this season:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ers/7541677.stm

Walter said earlier in the week he was in discussion with Sir Alex about loaning some players, but he didn't have any who improve our squad or some pish like that.

Danny Simpson is much better at RB than Kirk or Whittaker.

was with his mum and step dad at a city game and i asked if he would move to gers but they were very confident he would make the step up to utd first team

If he thinks he can step up then he probably wants him getting premiership experience rather than SPL. Plus maybe Ferguson is wary of loaning us players after the last 2 worked out so well.

I think SAF would trust Walter though... maybe he wouldn't loan PLG another couple of players!

Bardsley was working out well, I though.

If he thinks he can step up then he probably wants him getting premiership experience rather than SPL. Plus maybe Ferguson is wary of loaning us players after the last 2 worked out so well.

I think SAF would trust Walter though... maybe he wouldn't loan PLG another couple of players!

Hard to judge on 5 games then falling out with the manager and getting sent back.

Hard to judge on 5 games then falling out with the manager and getting sent back.

Yeah, but the short time he did spend here I was very impressed by him.