Favourite Rangers Kit?

Dado

rangers_1992-1994-gh.gif

I also think this season's kits are very nice... (tu)

Thats the one :rangers:

The orange and blue striped away one that went with it was quite something as well :lol:

Imagine the outcry if we brought that back!

rangers_1992-1994-gh.gif

I also think this season's kits are very nice... (tu)

Thats the one :rangers:

The orange and blue striped away one that went with it was quite something as well :lol:

Imagine the outcry if we brought that back!

92-94 strip is still my favourite!!

cani see the pics on my phone but the one which looked like the french top. Adidas with the vertical stripes at the sides.

Must have been around 97 because i remember a hot wee rep in magaluf nicked it, but that's another story :-)

cani see the pics on my phone but the one which looked like the french top. Adidas with the vertical stripes at the sides.

Must have been around 97 because i remember a hot wee rep in magaluf nicked it, but that's another story :-)

I had the France top at the time that was the exact same as the gers top only it had string at the collar.

I would have thought opponents would have just used that so stangle them with, quite dangerous!

I had the France top at the time that was the exact same as the gers top only it had string at the collar.

I would have thought opponents would have just used that so stangle them with, quite dangerous!

Aye thats the one. Where laudo scored and ran to the halfway line and done a pointy finger celebration type thingy

Plus we playd better fitba then lol