Alan Smith?

we will see how much of a rangers fan he is then - surely he is a multi millionaire the now and 20-25k a week is not a shabby wage plus the added bonus of CL football (fingers crossed) and playing in the old firm matches - tell ya id take the pay cut but im not him!!

Ffs not again, he's fucking shite and on 60k a week at Newcastle. Being a Rangers fan means fuck all, Kirk Broadfoot is a Rangers fan.

What planet are you living on?! he is far from shite!

You seen his scoring record?

Ffs not again, he's fucking shite and on 60k a week at Newcastle. Being a Rangers fan means fuck all, Kirk Broadfoot is a Rangers fan.

He was good at Leeds, and he's been pish ever since.

Not having a good goal scoring record does not make u "shite". I never said he was world class i just cannot agree that "he's fucking shite"

He played most of his Newcastle career at CM which is why he never scored many there. KT doesnt score many.......is he shite too??

Lol, why is he any good then? Have you seen him for Newcastle?

Did well when he first broke through at Leeds and has done nothing since. I know he had that horrible injury, but at this point he is a younger and faster Lee McCulloch. No set position and pretty useless in all of the ones he gets moved about in, does fuck all except run about giving away pointless fouls and getting booked. Talk to Newcastle fans and they will tell you how useless he is. He would probably do a job in the SPL, but we don't need players that can "do a job", especially on 60k a week.

Not having a good goal scoring record does not make u "shite". I never said he was world class i just cannot agree that "he's fucking shite"

For £60k a week, he is UTTER shite.

I never said he should be on £60k. But the fact is he is not "Shite". If he was he never would have played for Leeds, Man u or newcastle.He may not be a great or even very good player but he is not shite!

Why not? That was the same Leeds team that got relegated and playing for Man Utd and Newcastle doesn't mean you're not shite: Djemba-Djemba, Bernard, Ameobi, Bramble, Fortune, etc.

By shite i don't mean worst players of all time, but for the level they play at and money they're on simply not good enough.