Cousin open to England move

Muff

Rangers striker Daniel Cousin says he remains tempted by the chance to play in England this season.

Cousin had agreed to join Fulham in January only for Fifa to block the deal after the forward had also played for Lens and Rangers last term.

His future at Ibrox remains uncertain, with Fulham reportedly joined by Blackburn Rovers and Cardiff City in showing an interest.

The experienced forward is still open to leaving Rangers and has also not excluded a return to French football.

Good opportunity

"I would like to move on this summer," Cousin told France Football. "In January, Rangers agreed to let me join Fulham.

"But finally I had to go back to Glasgow where, of course, the fans didn't appreciate my initial departure.

"You have to understand that leaving after six months for Fulham was a very good opportunity for me.

"Today, I have not given up that idea. It would be fine if I could find an English club this summer.

"I currently have a few contacts in England, but we have to see what Rangers will ask for to release me.

"And why not come back to Ligue 1? I miss France. It is the other country where I would like to play, along with England."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11681_3936239,00.html

The sooner he goes the better. A waste of space and wages.

Just a shame no-one seems interested in him.

He's the best striker at the club. Just he is a complete and utter prick and plays when he wants to.

When did he prove he was the best striker or is that just your outside opinion

What's an outside opinion?

He's the best striker at the club. Just he is a complete and utter prick and plays when he wants to.

boyd is our best striker I mind cousins first 2 games and was thinking this is the man to anwers our problems how wrong was I, I feel he is capable but not intersted and if ur no intrested then gtf!

Opposite from inside :rolleyes:

boyd is our best striker I mind cousins first 2 games and was thinking this is the man to anwers our problems how wrong was I, I feel he is capable but not intersted and if ur no intrested then gtf!

All-round, Cousin is!

<_<

I take it you didn't bother watching Cousin before Christmas?

<_<

I take it you didn't bother watching Cousin before Christmas?

I watched him in every match he played except 3 and he was certainly not the best striker at Ibrox in fact his attitude was shite if you rewind your head back to that time and his attitude got worse as the season went on but dont take my word for it ask the other few thou who turned against him

He has been a disgrace to RFC since he arrived

No wonder no one seems interested, he is fucking shocking.

He's our best all-round striker.

His attitude is shocking but I don't think his ability can possibly be called into question by anyone that has watched Rangers in the last year.

Despite his ability, he should be sold as soon as possible.

All-round, Cousin is!

yeah could be right there actually, still if he does not want to play then I dont want him here.

boyd and lafferty for me

I would say miller but I know ur not his biggest fan :lol:

The man always has been and always will be a complete cock! I said when we signed him that he had ability but that he got hounded out of Lens for being a tool.

And i really dont understand why people think hes the best striker at the club...

His record is decent at best, he was shit in the air and wasnt much faster than Boyd.

Only thing he had going for him was he was comfortable running with the ball and he could play the lone striker role better than Boyd, even then Smith came out and said he wasnt what he originally hoped he would be!

In terms of being a striker Boyd is the best we have right now but he couldnt play up front on his own...Cousin inst any better than Boyd!

The guy has not options yet instead of coming out and saying that hes ready to knuckle down he comes out and says this...

Fuck off ya donkey!

And take Knackeredville with ye!

That is totally true, see when want to play he's really good as well!

The man always has been and always will be a complete cock! I said when we signed him that he had ability but that he got hounded out of Lens for being a tool.

And i really dont understand why people think hes the best striker at the club...

His record is decent at best, he was shit in the air and wasnt much faster than Boyd.

Only thing he had going for him was he was comfortable running with the ball and he could play the lone striker role better than Boyd, even then Smith came out and said he wasnt what he originally hoped he would be!

In terms of being a striker Boyd is the best we have right now but he couldnt play up front on his own...Cousin inst any better than Boyd!

The guy has not options yet instead of coming out and saying that hes ready to knuckle down he comes out and says this...

Fuck off ya donkey!

He is the best we have playing the lone striker, although I haven't seen Laffer of Andy V play that role yet.

He can hold the ball up (great physique, very powerful) and bring other players into play, the first function of a lone striker.

His performance in Lyon was unreal.

Another fucking dud we are stuck with ah mean who would want him , money grabbing swine , wouldnt be so bad if he contributed during a game .

I ask you guys have we ever had such a lazy player

Fuck off ya donkey!

you spelt darcheville wrong :rolleyes:

Fuck off ya donkey!

you spelt darcheville wrong :rolleyes:

So did you....should be a capital "D" :craphead: