Cousin open to England move

Muff

The man always has been and always will be a complete cock! I said when we signed him that he had ability but that he got hounded out of Lens for being a tool.

And i really dont understand why people think hes the best striker at the club...

His record is decent at best, he was shit in the air and wasnt much faster than Boyd.

Only thing he had going for him was he was comfortable running with the ball and he could play the lone striker role better than Boyd, even then Smith came out and said he wasnt what he originally hoped he would be!

In terms of being a striker Boyd is the best we have right now but he couldnt play up front on his own...Cousin inst any better than Boyd!

The guy has not options yet instead of coming out and saying that hes ready to knuckle down he comes out and says this...

Fuck off ya donkey!

And take Knackeredville with ye!

you spelt darcheville wrong :rolleyes:

So did you....should be a capital "D" :craphead:

:craba2: :craba1:

Another fucking dud we are stuck with ah mean who would want him , money grabbing swine , wouldnt be so bad if he contributed during a game .

I ask you guys have we ever had such a lazy player

Personally, I think Boyd is just as lazy, but for other reasons.

Lets not go into it too deeply though, it'll end up as yet another thread on the subject.

you need to laugh at this bellend!!!!! he doesnt do himself any favours, the sooner he goes the better.!!!!!!

i iwish i had half the oppertunity he has currently, as im sure we all do to play for this great club!!!!!

He was alright up until after we played Lyon away from home, then after that game he then I think refused to play!

He's a bit of heid the baw and I can see why he's been hated at every club he's been at!

The man always has been and always will be a complete cock! I said when we signed him that he had ability but that he got hounded out of Lens for being a tool.

And i really dont understand why people think hes the best striker at the club...

His record is decent at best, he was shit in the air and wasnt much faster than Boyd.

Only thing he had going for him was he was comfortable running with the ball and he could play the lone striker role better than Boyd, even then Smith came out and said he wasnt what he originally hoped he would be!

In terms of being a striker Boyd is the best we have right now but he couldnt play up front on his own...Cousin inst any better than Boyd!

The guy has not options yet instead of coming out and saying that hes ready to knuckle down he comes out and says this...

Fuck off ya donkey!

you spelt darcheville wrong :rolleyes:

So did you....should be a capital "D" :craphead:

:craba2: :craba1:

:lol::lol: fair enough!! (tu)

Fuck off ya donkey!

He is the best we have playing the lone striker, although I haven't seen Laffer of Andy V play that role yet.

He can hold the ball up (great physique, very powerful) and bring other players into play, the first function of a lone striker.

His performance in Lyon was unreal.

I agree there but when he had good games he didnt actually any of that...

Against Lyon his goal was great and his assit for DMB was great but he very rarely tried to link up with others, if that was due to players like LM and CA not supporting him quickly enough then fair enough. But i have always thought that Boyd link up play was better than Cousins!

I can think of at least 5 occasions when Boyd linked up well in a 4-4-2 and 4-5-1 and can only think of Cousin doing it against Lyon!