• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gmcf

• dougie76

• tannerall

• Moody Blue Legend

That's the boy, aye. :lol:

I love it when people say they like James and then go on and on about that song......and then look at you blankly if mention other (better) songs.

I love it when people tell you they like music, when in reality they only like repetitive noises.

Call me a music snob if you wish but when music is shit, it is just shit, end of. :lol:

I always fail to hide my complete and utter contempt for people who like shite music.

I always try my best to accept they can like what they want as music is individual taste.

Then they go and comment on my music, why do they have to do this? :anguish:

I am now going to proceed to argue with them the rest of the night.

I always try my best to accept they can like what they want as music is individual taste.

Then they go and comment on my music, why do they have to do this? :anguish:

I am now going to proceed to argue with them the rest of the night.

Nothing worse than when someone who likes absolute shite goes on to try and slag you for liking Bob Dylan, Neil Young, Pete doherty etc etc. Fuckin' pisses me off.

I'm sure you already know that Lynn likes Hayley Williams. A short story about that... when I first joined RM last April, 2009, I was so fixated and fascinated with Lynn's Hayley avatar, so I finally mustered the courage to ask her who she is. At first, I thought it was probably her, so I asked her if she's good at singing. Nope. I even googled Lynn to find out about the singer. Nope. That's when I decided to ask her who she is. I know Lynn will be both smiling and laughing at this story.

Lynn, wouldn't you mind putting up the picture I saw last year, so BD would know what I'm talking about?

EDIT: Just found out that Lynn has gone to bed. Darn.

:lol:

I had two Hayley sigs if that's what you mean? Photobucket is down at the mo but I'll post them later if I remember.

Adam Green - Hard To Be A Girl.

I'm sure you already know that Lynn likes Hayley Williams. A short story about that... when I first joined RM last April, 2009, I was so fixated and fascinated with Lynn's Hayley avatar, so I finally mustered the courage to ask her who she is. At first, I thought it was probably her, so I asked her if she's good at singing. Nope. I even googled Lynn to find out about the singer. Nope. That's when I decided to ask her who she is. I know Lynn will be both smiling and laughing at this story.

Lynn, wouldn't you mind putting up the picture I saw last year, so BD would know what I'm talking about?

EDIT: Just found out that Lynn has gone to bed. Darn.

I think it's natural to think the person in the avatar is the person sitting at the computer ... you know I just don't know about these earrings :pipe: