Utter Pish

Wullie!

Tonights game was utter garbage!!

We played a team with no real finishers on. Kenny Miller couldn't couldn't score in a barrel of fannys.

We lacked a midfield.

With 2 minutes plus stoppage time, Walter took off Novo, the only man excepting Papac who's looked good going forward. WHY!!!

Will we see any new, quality signings? Somehow I don't think so.

PISH!!!

What looked like a trainings game for the first 43 minutes turned into disaster.. as the first poster says.. utter pish...

What now tho...????? cant see us coming back and playing like superstars against Falkirk.. even if new signings come its a bit too late for me....

Bye Bye Walter and take the suntanman and SirD with you.........

What looked like a trainings game for the first 43 minutes turned into disaster.. as the first poster says.. utter pish...

What now tho...????? cant see us coming back and playing like superstars against Falkirk.. even if new signings come its a bit too late for me....

Bye Bye Walter and take the suntanman and SirD with you.........

I dread the game against Falkirk. The bairns will be rubbing their hands together looking at 3 relatively easy points :anguish:

Tonights game was utter garbage!!

We played a team with no real finishers on. Kenny Miller couldn't couldn't score in a barrel of fannys.

We lacked a midfield.

With 2 minutes plus stoppage time, Walter took off Novo, the only man excepting Papac who's looked good going forward. WHY!!!

Will we see any new, quality signings? Somehow I don't think so.

PISH!!!

totally agree! we have went ou t to a team of duds, just shows what we really are without Barry! not only do we have a poor team just now but who(with good ability and decent pedigree) is going to want to sign for us now that we don't have europe???????????? Smith bottled it tonight! Dailly is an embarassment, Weir has gone 1 season too far, Whittaker isnt good enough yet, Mcculluch and Adam couldnt trap a bag of sand. I am disgusted, embarrassed and gutted at what has happened tonight!!!

totally agree! we have went ou t to a team of duds, just shows what we really are without Barry! not only do we have a poor team just now but who(with good ability and decent pedigree) is going to want to sign for us now that we don't have europe???????????? Smith bottled it tonight! Dailly is an embarassment, Weir has gone 1 season too far, Whittaker isnt good enough yet, Mcculluch and Adam couldnt trap a bag of sand. I am disgusted, embarrassed and gutted at what has happened tonight!!!

correct they are duds and most were duds last year an aw, why were they not being the ones replaced by new signings rather than relativley decent forwards like boyd and darch? answers or fuck off walter?????

correct they are duds and most were duds last year an aw, why were they not being the ones replaced by new signings rather than relativley decent forwards like boyd and darch? answers or fuck off walter?????