Smith Out Petition

signed, he can get to fuck out of scotland not just ibrox, he's fuckin dragged this club to the gutter in the past 8 weeks and by refusing to even be slightly adventurous has just set us back an ice age financially, we are now going to play second fiddle for the foreseeable future and he can take his management team with him. i'm fuckin raging :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

stop it. Smith is not the problem here. the cunts that stopped him signing the players we wanted are the problem.

bring me a get BAIN out petition and ill sign it a thousand times.

but stop being a dick calling for the managers head every time. it makes you look like an idiot.

stop it. Smith is not the problem here. the cunts that stopped him signing the players we wanted are the problem.

but stop being a dick calling for the managers head every time. it makes you look like an idiot.

I have never called for a managers head before and up until today i was never considering it.

Being put out of Europe by that mob is such an embarassment to the club and its fans its is more than called for.

You're right. I'm very pissed off at Walter right now, but there's no point in changing the manager as long as those two fuckwits (Bain and Murray) are here. Every manager since Advocaat has been fucked over big time.

You're right. I'm very pissed off at Walter right now, but there's no point in changing the manager as long as those two fuckwits (Bain and Murray) are here. Every manager since Advocaat has been fucked over big time.

Serious and continious pressure needs to be aimed at the board now

I've signed. Walt used to be my idol but I have lost all respect for him for some time now. This result is solely down to him. Surely even all the walt lovers can't defend him on this one. The fans need to take action, our great club is a shambles and a joke. Fuck sitting back and saying we cant do anything about it. We as supporters have to act!

Get to fuck!

Will i fuck sign that piece of shit!

Im glad someone shares my view, I thought I was gonna be the only one there for a while

I've signed. Walt used to be my idol but I have lost all respect for him for some time now. This result is solely down to him. Surely even all the walt lovers can't defend him on this one. The fans need to take action, our great club is a shambles and a joke. Fuck sitting back and saying we cant do anything about it. We as supporters have to act!

You're right. But I can guarantee right now that if we change the manager, we'll be having the same arguments all over again next year after our best players are sold and each incoming transfer takes about three months to conclude..

If we're going to change we need to start right at the top.