Its not the players fault

Swagger

sounds crazy but its true - we all know they are not good enough and im sure that the players know they are not good enough to play for rangers - this is solely down to murray and the management

Im sure someone from Rangers must read these forums so if they do get Smith and co to fuck off ASAP

I think most people would agree. Face it if the club you supported as a child come in for you, you would still go. Even if you think youre nowhere near good enough to play for them.

Its not the players fault, its down to 2 men.....chairman and manager.

It starts at the top i blame Murray and Walter

i blame walter a lot more than i blame murray ( and i dont like murray) We have spent £9m this summer but its all be in the wrong area and thats walters fault not murrays. Why spent £3.5m on lafferty and then throw him on with 4 mins to go when we could have signed davis who would have controlled that midfield tonight. Why buy 3 strikers when we already had half a dozen at the club? I would rather have bought 2 £4m midfielders and velicka than signing miller boyd bougherra and velicka.

Fuckoff - the players are as much to blame as everyone else. They couldn't pull it together to beat a 3rd rate side. The whole squad should be fined their wages for this result

It starts at the top i blame Murray and Walter

i blame walter a lot more than i blame murray ( and i dont like murray) We have spent £9m this summer but its all be in the wrong area and thats walters fault not murrays. Why spent £3.5m on lafferty and then throw him on with 4 mins to go when we could have signed davis who would have controlled that midfield tonight. Why buy 3 strikers when we already had half a dozen at the club? I would rather have bought 2 £4m midfielders and velicka than signing miller boyd bougherra and velicka.

Murray is to blame for a lot of our woes Walter is to blame for playing boring football playing players out of their position and not buying midfielders

Fuckoff - the players are as much to blame as everyone else. They couldn't pull it together to beat a 3rd rate side. The whole squad should be fined their wages for this result

WHO BUYS THEM picks them decides what formation they play and normally plays them out of position

WHO BUYS THEM picks them decides what formation they play and normally plays them out of position

Smith - I'm not saying he's blameless. I think he should get the bullet for this but the players also need to take their share of the blame.

I don't blame Murray though - he's given £7 million already this season and Smith has used it to make it weaker rather then stronger

the team we had out there tonight were shite, but experienced shite, who should have fuckin taken care of this tie at Ibrox, Walter and the players should take their fair share of the blame.

Not the players fault?........ GTF! <_<

how was it not the players fault ? They all know how to fucking get the ball down , pass and move . Why dosnt any of the players rebel against Smiths shitty tactics. Must be torture to participate in .

it was fucking tongue in cheek - the players are shite but its Smith and co that buy them and set them out - some of his tactics are beyond belief

Smith - I'm not saying he's blameless. I think he should get the bullet for this but the players also need to take their share of the blame.

I don't blame Murray though - he's given £7 million already this season and Smith has used it to make it weaker rather then stronger

He made 9 million from Hutton alone last season not to mention CL and UEFA money

Wit? It is the players faults, they are uefa cup finalist and they can't see off Kaunas. Players that cani control the ball, who pass straight to the opposition or out of play. Walters fault for having this joke of a squad but you cannot say he holds all the blame.