not even an apology

gman

no apology from the manager in his bbc interview - its the very least i think the fans deserve.

Just " we didn't reach a ( any) level of consistency" - i've lost count the number of times he says this. It's his standard excuse and reply to poor performances - the fans deserve much much much more.

Not one of those 11 ( and background staff) deserve to wear the jersey/club tie

absolutely raging

we did reach a level of consistancy walter. We were consistantly SHITE throughout that whole game and its totally your fault for not replacing barry ferguson or steve davis. Playing lee mcculloch and christain dailly in central midfield and not playing people like lafferty and velicka from the start.

we did reach a level of consistancy walter. We were consistanlty SHITE throughout that whole game and its totally your fault for not replacing barry ferguson or steve davis. Playing lee mcculloch and christain dailly in central midfield and not playing people like lafferty and velicka from the start.

and playing Charlie adam. on the wing doh

Pah, why would the self-righteous, arrogant and frankly pathetic excuse for a manager apologise to us?

His opinion is the only one that matters, dont'cha know?

I didnt even tune in to the post match interview, I knew he would only have spouted the usual old fashioned drivvle.