****The Official Falkirk v Rangers Thread****

Muff

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

half time get dailly off, switch lafferty over to the right, whittiker back into defense and bring on DMB down the right. Take off McCulloch and shoot him in the head and bring on Furman.... Problems solved!

sounds good to me

that makes two of us (tu)

half time get dailly off, switch lafferty over to the right, whittiker back into defense and bring on DMB down the right. Take off McCulloch and shoot him in the head and bring on Furman.... Problems solved!

DMB is nowhere near match-fit. Lafferty is the best left-sided option we have. And Furman is only popular because he's not been seen properly yet.

Not touching the McCulloch one though.

sounds good to me

Can I chip in?

DMB is nowhere near match-fit. Lafferty is the best left-sided option we have. And Furman is only popular because he's not been seen properly yet.

lets see him then, can't be worse than big lee

sounds good to me

Can I chip in?

does anyone like lee :mutley:

sounds good to me

Can I chip in?

does anyone like lee :mutley:

He always lokks good when modelling the strips :craphead:

lets see him then, can't be worse than big lee

Can anything be worse that "big lee"

*Thinks about it*

Dailly :anguish: