****The Official Falkirk v Rangers Thread****

Muff

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Lee is a tryer (tries my f*cking patience !!).

When are so short of midfield guile why don't we dip into the reserves or youth squad, i would rather have a natural midfielder playing there than putting in someone who's natural position is elsewhere.

Lafferty - McCulloch mark 2

3.5 million - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If I didn't laugh i'd be in tears

This is shameful

Give him a chance! At least hes tried to be positive.

Lafferty at 40 got more vision and skill than our whole midfield though! Now thats depressing.

started very very well, bougherras first two balls out of defence along the ground and find a player, very promisng, also some good runs from lafferty. a bit unlucky not to score from that corner, but we started letting falkirk back into it, luckily they are not good enough.

If i was in charge, id move whittaker to RB, mculloch to right wing and bring furman on for dailly and play furman in midfield, mcculloch is anonymous in there and dailly is a disaster waiting to happen, especially now he is booked

it also appears that a velicka boyd partnership is not the way to go, is JCD on the bench?

This is shameful

Lafferty at 40 got more vision and skill than our whole midfield though! Now thats depressing.

His name Latapy mate

mcculloch has been terrible. i think he has made 1 forward pass the whole game! dailly is a donkey, but we all knew that.

bougherra looks good, his passing from defence was good, i thought.

This is shameful

His name Latapy mate

doh! Knew shouldnt have started drinking this early.

Guest therabbitt

Lafferty, Magic, Papac been the only players who could be reasonably happy with their first half shift.

McCulloch is not a central midfielder, Whittaker is shocking, Dailly (FFS), McGregor is ring rusty, we need a shot in the arm. Cant see where it could come from.

NO ONE has the ability to run at players and beat a man. Terrible

If this wee bucko Fleck can beat a man then get him on

THEY ALL BETTER BE GETTING A RIGHT PUNTING UP THE ASS IN THE DRESSING ROOM

This is shameful

You mean Latapy?

I've never liked Lafferty, just never rated him - he is Duncan Ferguson without the skill - a 6 ft 4 player who cannot head the ball and does not have a natural position - Owen Coyle must be laughing his ass off that he got 3.5m for him

Fleeced by a tim - again

This is shameful

You mean Latapy?

I've never liked Lafferty, just never rated him - he is Duncan Ferguson without the skill - a 6 ft 4 player who cannot head the ball and does not have a natural position - Owen Coyle must be laughing his ass off that he got 3.5m for him

Fleeced by a tim - again

Yeah meant Latapy!

As for Lafferty wont judge a player on one half. Never saw him play for Burnley or N.I.

Guest therabbitt

This is shameful

You mean Latapy?

Fleeced by a tim - again

Couldn't disagree more. Very talented player. Time will prove this.

It is tough for anyone to look good surrounded by dross like McCulloch and Dailly