****The Official Falkirk v Rangers Thread****

Muff

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was one point in the match where Lafferty had made a good run in off the wing

McCulloch just had to play him in but got the weight of his pass all wrong!

thats why he is not a central midfielder. if it was barry, Lafferty would have been in

Guest therabbitt
I thought Lafferty looked quite good in the first half, had a few decent runs.

I've not seen a Rangers player take on a man for about 3 years

Agreed. He ran from nearly the halfway line very early on and was unlucky to not get a corner for his diligent work. Looked very positive indeed.

I thought Lafferty looked quite good in the first half, had a few decent runs.

I've not seen a Rangers player take on a man for about 3 years

Agreed. He ran from nearly the halfway line very early on and was unlucky to not get a corner for his diligent work. Looked very positive indeed.

Yip! (tu)

looked very direct, and has a bit of pace!

Dailly is a feckin liability, widnae surprise me if he got a red card early in the 2nd half cause ah cannae see Wattie takin him aff.

Boyd & Velicka could be a guid pairing but we'll never know until we get them some service, Thommo must be so frustrated

having to play along side that prick McCulloch.

WATP :unionflag:

Dailly is a feckin liability, widnae surprise me if he got a red card early in the 2nd half cause ah cannae see Wattie takin him aff.

Boyd & Velicka could be a guid pairing but we'll never know until we get them some service, Thommo must be so frustrated

having to play along side that prick McCulloch.

WATP :unionflag:

I was thinking the same. Theres no way he will go all the 2nd half without a few silly challenges so we will need to pray for some "lenient refereeing"

lafferty is not a left winger ffs give him a chance, when was the last time you saw a rangers player get the ball like that and drive at the defence the way he did about a minute in. Done more so far than lee mcculloch has done. If we are going to play lafferty on the left all the time we should never have bought him.

While we not be that bad do need to see that McCulloch & Dailly off the park.

That McCulloch has done fuck all as usual, Furman should replace the cart horse!

would love it if Furman came on and scored or set up the winner!

he might get a regular game then!