****The Official Falkirk v Rangers Thread****

Muff

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for update. Glad I missed nothing apart from the typical pain from last season.

Has any Rangers players done well today at all? Anyone? At least one?

Broadfoot has done well, as has Boughera, Lafferty, and in the 2nd half Dailly. Papac hasn't put a foot wrong that I've seen. Alas, our entire midfield has been posted missing for most of the game, with the exceptions of 1 McCulloch shot, 1 Thomson run, and a couple of Whittaker forays up the park.

Velicka did enough to earn another start next week I think, but I'm still not sure if he and Boyd work together.

signs were there, but without a midfield to supply the ball to them it's always going to be a struggle whoever we play up front

thanks for update. Glad I missed nothing apart from the typical pain from last season.

Has any Rangers players done well today at all? Anyone? At least one?

Broadfoot has done well, as has Boughera, Lafferty, and in the 2nd half Dailly. Papac hasn't put a foot wrong that I've seen. Alas, our entire midfield has been posted missing for most of the game, with the exceptions of 1 McCulloch shot, 1 Thomson run, and a couple of Whittaker forays up the park.

Velicka did enough to earn another start next week I think, but I'm still not sure if he and Boyd work together.

signs were there, but without a midfield to supply the ball to them it's always going to be a struggle whoever we play up front

(tu)

job done- 3 points, top of the league, 100 points in Canuck predictor i happy with that - but if this performance and the kaunas performance is anything to go by it is going to be a very long and difficult season ahead - its going to be backs against the wall all season.