King Carlos

blueballss

what do people think now if bids come in for the king? <_<

no european games for him to play in and no money now coming in to sdm coffers, i can see the likes of newcastle or tottenham reserves cumin in for him!!

im feckin brickin it!! :angry2:

In all his interviews he mentions the pull of playing at a club like rangers who "play in Europe every year"

It;s also the reaon Bougherra signed.

I'm not too confident of him staying.

Bougherra might have a 14 day cooling off period!!! :craphead:

Cuellar will do his best to stay, I very much doubt he's the type of person to up and leg it after this, not after everything he's won and how the fans treat him.

Its not up to Cuellar.

SDM can make it impossible for him to stay once the bids come in, Carlos will talk to other clubs and it will be Rangers who?!. after that

The big man's a goner.

And even tho he'll leave, he'll genuinely be doing it to help out a team who he loves (and the fans) as well as moving for career reasons.

if/when this happens, i wont think any less of King Carlos and will wish him, and the team he moves to, all the best.

he doesn't need to be playing with a bunch of fuckin amateurs like the team we had out there tonight.

So, thanks Carlos, for taking Rangers to the UEFA Cup final, basically on your own.

Murray will sell him by the weekend to recoup the lost money of the champions league. How about we sell murray. We need an owner who will give a shite other than his bank book ffs.

hope not but fear the worst :angry2:

the king will be gone, and to be fair you cannot blame him, i wouldnt want to play alongside lm, adam, and daily......!!!!!

he will be sold to pay for a couple of midfielders - its quite simple!!!!!

the club is a joke currently!!!!!!!smith, bain, murray should go now!!!!!!