the only way murray will win support is to bankroll a signin spree

stampyurie

as we know heads will be demanded to roll in the morning but the only way i can see murray sidestepping some of the blame is to bank roll

an expensive spree on players that the club is crying out for (attcking mid- right back- centre back etc).

but then again would u trust smith to sign these players rather than his old scotish chums?????

as we know heads will be demanded to roll in the morning but the only way i can see murray sidestepping some of the blame is to bank roll

an expensive spree on players that the club is crying out for (attcking mid- right back- centre back etc).

but then again would u trust smith to sign these players rather than his old scotish chums?????

a bit fucken late

I wish this were the case but it won't be. We continued to plead poverty in terms of paying players like Davis the going rate, when we brought in millions through Hutton and Europe. The man won't part with his money again even in a time when lessons have been learned and cash would be invested through better means.

or if DM sells up, WS resigns, Roman Abrahmovic steps in along with Jose Mourinho? :lol:

either way, i canny see this happening, DM will just let WS deal with it and get on with the rest of the season.

As much as I would hate to see us back at the debt we were in before..........

I could do with witnessing a spending spree just now and gamble of winning the SPL to gain entry to Champions League next season. Open cheque book to bring in what is needed at required price.

I am dreaming though <cr>

Guest The Brown Brogue

As if Murray gives the slightest fuck about what the fans think.

Season tickets have been renewed, people will talk about handing theirs back but won't in the end.

Fans will complain about overpriced merchandise, food etc but continue to shell out anyway.

The only think Murray listens to is money, the only way to get him to listen is to stop putting your hand in your pocket.

Bit late but league still there. If WS wants to see us do well he should either Quit or continue and bring in what we need RB, Winger CM AM then go onto play 442 formation or anything but 451 or "4141" if he cant do that he should leave x