MY VIEW! OLD BOYS, SMITH, MURRAY, CUELLAR, MIDFIELD (LACK OF IT), TRANSFERS!

corbyloyal

well what can you really say after that?? beaten by a pub team in an old norwich city kit in an athletics stadium with facilities that wouldnt even be good enough for training at the london 2012 olympics.

i have a lot of emotions pent up inside me right now and im just going to let them all out onto this post!!

firstly im trying to think of positives (im a glass half full kind of guy) but its difficult. all ive come up with so far is that maybe we can sweep the domestic treble with a side that has to play a lot less games than last season, therefore giving the lads less chance of burning out. but then thats got me thinking that they already looked burnt out tonight (which is very worrying).

Realistically too, which is worrying me, the club must have already budgeted for us to be in european competition, because there is no way that SDM or any of the others at RFC would have thought we would not even reach uefa cup. So what does that mean for the state of our finances? no money from all them matches we wont be playing away, no money from programmes, food, memorabilia etc that get sold each game, no tv money, no worldwide exposure. you get my point. nightmare for the club! so to make some of this money back?? what do we do??? this brings me onto my next point....

KING CARLOS CUELLAR. sure the big man has stated he loves the club and wants to stay, but lets face it he's our biggest asset. murray did a pretty good job of selling hutton when he was happy to stay and im sure carlos is next (though i hope im wrong). lets face it though cuellar expected european football this season, and will no doubt see this as a good time to go to the premiership.

this no european thing is a bit of a catch 22. we didnt qualify because stubborn walter has stuck with his old boys and left a massive hole in the midfield after bazzas injury. he was found out big time tonight and its even more clear more signings are needed. BUT!!! who wants to sign for an spl club that has no european football to offer?? our longest trip of the season will be inverness. davis im sure will even be thinking twice about joining )even if a fee is agreed).

one thing thats clear is walter has misjudged the transfer market big time, signing overpriced championship players, and building up an arsenal of it seems hundreds of strikers (yet he still plays Mhiller!?). Get rid of at least 3 strikers, stop signing the players off the OAP Bingo bus and for god sake Walter give the kids a chance, i cant help thinking wee fleck could have done a job tonight for the last 10 mins.

Oh well rant over, dont feel much better. football really isnt good for my blood pressure!!

the only way is up, COME ON RANGERS

:unionflag: :rangers: :unionflag: :rangers: :unionflag: :rangers: :unionflag: :rangers: :unionflag: :rangers: :unionflag: :rangers:

WATP

Ironically our European trail which caused fixture congestion/tiredness, cost us the league, and European qualification the season after.

what has cost us is a team full of pish players and a manager who has not got a clue.

Ironically our European trail which caused fixture congestion/tiredness, cost us the league, and European qualification the season after.

what has cost us is a team full of pish players and a manager who has not got a clue.

You would think by now, we would be waking up to that fact (tu)

BANG ON MIN!!!!!!!!