Will walter get the money to spend now?

Gaitens08

Should have bought the midfielders he wanted before splashing the cash on Miller and Lafferty. Whether he gets anymore or will spend it wisely I dont know. With no Euro games he may not be able to attract anyone of the right calibre. Wonder if he will slug it out with Lee and Charlie or give some of the boys a chance. I think he will go with the former.

Now we will have no income from europe will walter get the money for davis and anoth mid?

I just hope murray some how gets him that money

For feck sake he has wasted enough cash

We've played two games, no one was complaining when Walter took us to the UEFA cup final.

He's shown that he can make excellent signings like Cuellar.

if you cant see what is happening to our club then you are blind.

Should have bought the midfielders he wanted before splashing the cash on Miller and Lafferty. Whether he gets anymore or will spend it wisely I dont know. With no Euro games he may not be able to attract anyone of the right calibre. Wonder if he will slug it out with Lee and Charlie or give some of the boys a chance. I think he will go with the former.

Walter f***ed up big time, underestimated the opposition and bought the wrong players. A blind man could have seen that we lacked at least two half decent midfielders.

In terms of the element of surprise, we don't have one. Walter has been playing the same formation in Europe since the Scotland days, the Lithuanian's probably didn't even have anyone scouting our games as they knew the 11 we would play before we even kicked a ball.

I would rather have young boys who would at least try coming in than relying on dead wood like Dailly and McCulloch.

Our pre-season has also been a joke, any pictures I've seen is of the players on their bikes laughing away. There was even time for Gordon Ramsay to turn up at Murray Park and f*nny about in the kitchen and at training.

Last season in our friendlies we looked good, the games so far have shown we are way off the pace. When is one of our strikers going to put the ball in the net?

The Falkirk game is now a massive game for us, we need to get off to the right start and fast. Would like to see Fleck and Furman maybe get a start but there is feck all chance of that. Will surely be 4-5-1 again :angry2:

Hope we get answers at the AGM, wouldn't be surprised if Murray sent John McClelland like the last time we were in the s**t!

Who the fcuk are we going to attract to a club who plays shite football and gets knocked out of Europe by Butlins??

Its to late to get money now. We should have had it available earlier to buy big and avoid the backlash that WS and club is getting now.

Nothing but themselves to blame!