New manager?

McBoyd

I've seen this thrown about alot today and last night..

YOU KIDDING ME? What are we chelsea? or hearts? Throw our toys out of the pram and insist on a new nanny when we lose?

Come on lads, Yes we are out of europe, but fuck it.

Lets rebuild this team, and get the SPL back, it was ALOT of members main aim last season, even with the uefa cup final LOTS of you wanted the SPL back, and nows our chance.

smith is not the man to take us forward, been saying it or months

Who is then? It wasn't advocat, or eck, or PLG? :lol:

They all ended up the same..

I don't want another foreign manager who doesn't know what our game is about.. what our club is about.

Aye and neither are murray or bain, the pair o them are lining their pockets and watching us go down, where the fuck are the days when murray said for every £5 celtic spend Rangers will spend £10!!!!! The boy is running it far too much like a business, he has no enthusiasm for it anymore, keeps on coming out with fairytales like a £700 million development of Rangers........bla bla bla bullshit. The sooner a new buyer comes in with a little bit of spending power n lets face it that only takes a half a giro payment to outspend murray at the moment the better.....

Who is then? It wasn't advocat, or eck, or PLG? :lol:

They all ended up the same..

I don't want another foreign manager who doesn't know what our game is about.. what our club is about.

But WS hasnt got a clue either!!

I would take Advocat back any day of the week over WS.

You can chop & change managers all you like. As long as that rugby bastard is running the show it wont matter one iota who the manger is.

The quicker this is realised by the majority of fans the better.

I've seen this thrown about alot today and last night..

YOU KIDDING ME? What are we chelsea? or hearts? Throw our toys out of the pram and insist on a new nanny when we lose?

Come on lads, Yes we are out of europe, but fuck it.

Lets rebuild this team, and get the SPL back, it was ALOT of members main aim last season, even with the uefa cup final LOTS of you wanted the SPL back, and nows our chance.

Ws couldnt build a team of Lego men.He is having a fair bash tho as a team made of Lego would have roughly the same amount of speed, mobility & footballing ability than the shite he has built at Ibrox.Get to fuck watty-Your time is up.

Failing miserably in Europe, transfers, tactics, formations, player aquisitions.

Im a Roofing Contractor if I left work like he has I would be sacked & booted out Roofing for life.Same goes wi yer abso dire Ideas on Football Watty.

You are the Weakest link-Get yerself to fuck