Our alleged midfield

Tumshie

If we play the same midfield as we did last night Falkirk, who unlike us and pass tthe ball further than five yards as well as passing it forward, move, create and have forward players who have a 1st touch we could get a real doing on sat. i cani believe im sayin this about falkirk but i fear the worst on sat

What pisses me off most about our midfieldd last night is the posts/threads on here before the game, when the team was announced slagging our midfield.

Well wattie, if so many fans could see that was gonna do sfa last night, what made you think different??

Could it be the fact that he is tactically inept?/ I reckon so, but what does that say for other spl managers when he has brought (sorry i mean bought) domestic trebles in the past.

Falkirk will tear us apart!

Kaunas cut through us so easily at times with there passing and Falkirk are a much better football team that Kaunas both player wise and style of play...

We wont be able to get near them,

Never mind though we will score win and then try and hold on for the 90mins and if they score we can always win on penalties!

:craphead: