Non Existent Midfield

it just beggars belief. Our midfield engine has the strength of a Trabant on three wheels. Yet we sign more strikers before offloading the incumbants

We spend 3.5 mill on Lafferty but keep playing Adam. McCulloch is outplayed by Papac who is a defender

But no matter what ADam and McCulloch are on the team sheet.

We play the usual scardy cat defensive tactics against a team there for the taking

It leaves you speechless

We have Emslie,Furman,Fleck,Efrem and Hemdani who can come into midfield but Walter plays Adam,Dailly and McCulloch...that's very embarrassing.

Lafferty,Boyd,Cousin and Velicka have decent to good scoring ratios but Walter plays Miller who has scored 20 goals in 4 years.

I am speachless and unless there are 5 or 6 changes for Saturday then i feel falkirk will take the piss out us and beat us quite easily.

Surely a more sensible investment would have been the acquisition of Davis. I mean, who would make more of an impact in the side..Davis or Miller....daft question i know. Am bewildered this morning, haven't even got to the angry stage yet!

Surely a more sensible investment would have been the acquisition of Davis. I mean, who would make more of an impact in the side..Davis or Miller....daft question i know. Am bewildered this morning, haven't even got to the angry stage yet!

all the fans criticisms of the tactics and personnel have proven correct onlt Walter can't see it