No doubt Walter will keep his job

Yesterday man will never change, many of us have being saying that since he was re appointed. Negative, stubborn and will always play his favourites whether out of position or out of form, it is just the way he is and has always been.

spot on doc he will never change his ways and murray wont sack him.

I seem to remember murray saying that he would never sack walter, because he is his friend. cant remember the exact quote. that was in WS first period as manager, i cant see murray having changed on that, besides, he needs a fall guy to take tha flak for him.

I have always been a walter fan, and last night he has had all the chances he deserves, i have never been so embarrased by the way my team played against a team whome we as uefa cup finalists should be able to overcome any day. charlie adam never even looked like he wanted to play, no one was wanting to take the ball and go forward with it, when we had chances to break what do we do, oh yaeh put the ball alll the way back.

even the fact we arent in europe, i honestly think we will be the laughing stock of the league this year and we will be lucky to beat teams like dundee united and motherwell this season.

something has to change, plg would lose his job, alex mcliesh would get punted, why is walter any different, murray mouth should sell the club to a prospective buyer, someone with money and ambition, and to top all this of we are now going to be touted to win the league as it is all the games we got, no game congestion or game pile ups now, we have no one to blame if we dont win the league, and as a true blue it kilss me saying this, we are shite and if we fail to win the title where do we go

blind spots for Adam , McCulloch and Dailly

ultra cautious stifling tactics bereft of midfield creativity

We keep getting the same old...how can we expect him to change

He will NEVER change !!

When he took over my biggest concern was his negative tactics, I had hoped (as i'm sure many fans did) that his spells at Man Utd and Scotland had changed him and that he had adapted his tactics for the modern game. However it was clear from the outset that he was still the same manager he was when he left us, the concerns we as fans were having over his negative tactics and poor team selection etc etc, were exactly the same reasons he got fired by Everton.

I have always been a walter fan, and last night he has had all the chances he deserves, i have never been so embarrased by the way my team played against a team whome we as uefa cup finalists should be able to overcome any day. charlie adam never even looked like he wanted to play, no one was wanting to take the ball and go forward with it, when we had chances to break what do we do, oh yaeh put the ball alll the way back.

even the fact we arent in europe, i honestly think we will be the laughing stock of the league this year and we will be lucky to beat teams like dundee united and motherwell this season.

something has to change, plg would lose his job, alex mcliesh would get punted, why is walter any different, murray mouth should sell the club to a prospective buyer, someone with money and ambition, and to top all this of we are now going to be touted to win the league as it is all the games we got, no game congestion or game pile ups now, we have no one to blame if we dont win the league, and as a true blue it kilss me saying this, we are shite and if we fail to win the title where do we go

If Smith stays, we'll be damn lucky to come in 3rd or 4th playing like that, never mind winning the title.