Lee McCulloch

Why do I get so angry everytime I read one of his interviews? :angry2:

“What do I blame it on? I don’t know. You could say it was second-season syndrome perhaps."

Fuck sake it's because we're shite. We were not good last season we were lucky and now the luck has run out there is no quality there to shine through.

McCulloch is for me the poorest player in our squad, possibly tied with Dailly.

However, he seems to think he's one of our best, what with his "premiership experience" and all. The problem is Walter seems to agree with him.

You are fukin shite ya waste of space!

Hang your head in shame your a disgrace!

One of the more experienced members in our squad and he disappeared last night, i hate the guy with a passion!

this from mcculloch. "A lot of the players were believing their own publicity from last season and they did not work as hard as they did back then," said the midfielder Lee McCulloch. "They need to take a good look at themselves."

he obviously thinks he played well last night, and is therefore exempt from criticism. McCulloch is a complete donkey, yet some are blind. its the accepatance of players like this, that shows just how low the standard has been dropped.

LEE McCULLOCH today insisted he's the man to replace captain Barry Ferguson in the middle of the park.

Rangers manager Walter Smith has moved the Scotland international into an attacking midfield role from the middle of the park in recent friendly fixtures, after Fergie was ruled out of action for four months with an ankle injury.

Now McCulloch is desperate to help his side gun down Kaunas in their second round Champions League qualifying clash at Ibrox tonight, by moving into the middle from from his usual wide-left position.

Finding an attacking midfield solution for tonight's game in vital for Gers.

McCulloch said: "I really enjoyed playing in there. I thought I did well in the games I played in that position."

<cr>

The guy obviously must be smoking something

He CONSTANTLY disappears.

When the going gets tough he goes into hiding. He's simply a bottle merchant.

I completely lost it with him at a game last season. It was against Hibs at Ibrox and he kept running away from the ball which meant that Papac was exposed. He must be a nightmare to play behind.

A criminal waste of money.

What was his free kick all about last night?

There wasnt even any direction on it, he just hit it as hard as he could without even preparing any sort of run up. His technique disgusts me.

McCulloch, Adam and dailly should never pull that top on again - thats not me over reacting the fact is the 3 of them are utterly fucking hopeless - especially Dailly a fucking liability with not an ounce of footballing talent in him

get the 3 of them to fuck

McCulloch, Adam and dailly should never pull that top on again - thats not me over reacting the fact is the 3 of them are utterly fucking hopeless - especially Dailly a fucking liability with not an ounce of footballing talent in him

get the 3 of them to fuck

I concurr ....if any of them are on the teamsheet for the Falkirk game ...' fans incandescent with rage' will be an understatement

It makes my blood boli when I hear the likes of Adam, McCulloch, Dailly and Broadfoot coming out with excuses/how we will beat sides etc.

I wish they'd just shut the fuck up, especially that fat waste of space, Charlie Adam.

It makes my blood boli when I hear the likes of Adam, McCulloch, Dailly and Broadfoot coming out with excuses/how we will beat sides etc.

I wish they'd just shut the fuck up, especially that fat waste of space, Charlie Adam.

The deaf, dumb and blind even know that, that aren't good enough!

Don't even start me that Adam!