if you didn't enjoy a meal

sitting with a real dilema

do i hand mt ST back in and get my money back or keep it

heart says keep it, but head says return it

i love my trips to ibrox, but the whole build up to a game is just not what it used to be.

the atmosphere is terrible in the ground, we get dictated what songs we can and cannot sing

the foods shite and well overpriced

the smoking in the bogs havn't been adressed

the whole ground needs freshened up and not just blue and white paint

and for the team................... thats another thread

the manager can't see vital flaws in the team

the chairman is only interested in penny pinching and fleecing the fans

this is no longer a people club and i'm not sure where to continue contributing to the wages of these parasites

:angry2:

I'm not going back this season until I see an improvement in the way we play.

Maybe thats where your're lucky, in that, you don't have a season ticket.

True (tu)

Although, my RM profile says I'm a season ticket holder for some reason :blink:

I'm not going back this season until I see an improvement in the way we play.

Maybe thats where your're lucky, in that, you don't have a season ticket.

True (tu)

Relived you didn't take that as me having a go!

I've already spent £342 on my ST (although that is a lot less than some as I am in the Broomloan), one thing is though, will be a lot cheaper with a lack of European Football!

I agree AL. If this was a normal company, there would be people getting sacked as a result of that catastrophe. The whole hierarchy of RFC stinks from the top to the bottom.

No excuses for not winning the league now.

:rolleyes: Sorry guys but come on, handing your season ticket back? I'd be happy to have one in the first place.. if i could i'd get to see like one or two matches a year, what i'd give to live in glasgow and see the team i love week in week out.

Come on, don't lose heart everyone.

:rangers:

I gave mine back the day Miller signed and I'm happy I did. I will miss not going to almost every game whether it be home, away or abroad but in the other hand I'm pretty glab. I will save myself thousands of pounds and I wont have to sit through that shite from our current manager and terrible players.

:rolleyes: Sorry guys but come on, handing your season ticket back? I'd be happy to have one in the first place.. if i could i'd get to see like one or two matches a year, what i'd give to live in glasgow and see the team i love week in week out.

That may have been true a few years ago mate, but now, I'm afraid many people are totally disgusted at the lack of quality in the side.

Living away from Glasgow (Scotland in general), it must be hard to understand just how it feels to go into work and be totally ridiculed for being a Gers fan after that kind of shambles.

I wish I could come and move in with you after performances like that, it's so hard to take in the goldfish bowl that is West Central Scotland.

That may have been true a few years ago mate, but now, I'm afraid many people are totally disgusted at the lack of quality in the side.

:unsure: no its still true, i still want to live in glasgow and see the team i love week in week out..

If all the fans give up on the team in the bad times.. how are they ment to get back to the good times? Everyone will jump on board again when we are winning..

I see it all the time with the clubs down here, Bournemouth especially, people get bored of them and dont watch when they are losing, and suddenly when they are winning and almost getting promoted the whole of bournemouth is there..

I gave mine back the day Miller signed and I'm happy I did. I will miss not going to almost every game whether it be home, away or abroad but in the other hand I'm pretty glab. I will save myself thousands of pounds and I wont have to sit through that shite from our current manager and terrible players.

Sorry Muffger but what?

Living away from Glasgow (Scotland in general), it must be hard to understand just how it feels to go into work and be totally ridiculed for being a Gers fan after that kind of shambles.

I wish I could come and move in with you after performances like that, it's so hard to take in the goldfish bowl that is West Central Scotland.

:lol: Well trying going into work with a bunch of Manchester United fans and Arsenal fans, i just get mocked 24/7 about supporting "that shitty scottish team"..

When we lost yesterday and i went in today i got a lot of grief.

You get it from timmy.

I get it from english fans.

:lol: Well trying going into work with a bunch of Manchester United fans and Arsenal fans, i just get mocked 24/7 about supporting "that shitty scottish team"..

You get it from timmy.

It's worse from Timmy.

They say 'Haha, Rangers are shite'....and you can't actually argue after that.

You get it from timmy.

It's worse from Timmy.

:lol: AND? Just say and.. at least i don't support the grey and green scum.

At least you can throw BIG JOCK KNEW or something back at them..

What can i say? .. oh.. er.. ARSENAL are shite.. doh

You get it from timmy.

It's worse from Timmy.

You could just say "beat it you terrorist supporting child molesting scum!"

Works for me.

You get it from timmy.

Trust me, it really isn't the same.

:lol: Still no means for throwing away a season ticket :P

Season ticket McBoyd.

I was dreading going into work this morning, thankfully no-one(not even the tims)said anything.

:lol: I got that mate, i was saying .. WHAT? As in, you handed it back because of miller coming back? <cr>

You get it from timmy.

It's worse from Timmy.

:lol: AND? Just say and.. at least i don't support the grey and green scum.

At least you can throw BIG JOCK KNEW or something back at them..

What can i say? .. oh.. er.. ARSENAL are shite.. doh

And they'll just say 'How many leagues have you won in the last 8 years?'

Or..'Who's in the Champions League last year'

Honestly McBoyd, you don't know what it's like living up here and having to put up with it.

If you did, you'd understand Muff's stance and agree with it.

Rangers will be there after Walter and his cronies have gone.

I have missed only 4 home games in the last quarter century although there have been very few enjoyable games in the last 5 years.

I couldn't give up my season ticket because going to games is in my blood so masochist that I am I will still go in hope.

It would be cheaper to buy tickets by the game rather than paying £532 upfront and perhaps next season I will consider that if things do not change.

And they'll just say 'How many leagues have you won in the last 8 years?'

Or..'Who's in the Champions League last year'

Honestly McBoyd, you don't know what it's like living up here and having to put up with it.

If you did, you'd understand Muff's stance and agree with it.

Not sure mate, i don't think i would, throwing a season ticket away over MILLER..

Not being born in glasgow, i'd LOVE to have a season ticket to the gers, no matter what state the club was in...

Different ways of being brought up i guess! (i.e. in and out of the goldfish bowl)

Aren't you in motherwell anyway? :P