Last night

MrT

What a night still cant beleive it this morning,

I was fuming I have never seen us play so bad in all my life we have lost so much I said before this game no matter what smith must stay I now have to doubt myself we need a change all over this club from top to bottom I was thinking last night how things used to be I was that mad my eyes filled up and I never cry but I love this club so much it kills me to see us get so low and play so bad and for once I cant see rangers getting better with the dead wood we have,

So I came to the conclusion the only thing we have at the moment is us fans we need to rally up the team for the next home game at ibrox it will be hard to motivate ourselves but we have to I live rangers they are my life ill always support them no matter what I am not asking you to be positive but I am asking you to do what I did see past the anger and realise what rangers means to you as a whole I am thinking about it now and I get goosebumps,

were a passionate club we need to get the spirits up and take this title from celtic we will and must have the last say in this I aint positive at the moment but by god ill do my best come saturday to support the team I love with pride and passion come on rangers dont break our hearts twice its the cry of no surrender and we will never surrender never ever!

In rangers supporters we trust

:rangers:

my sister went mad at me and gave me a right bollocking when I was shouting when we lost.

If you know my sister, dont answer back. I sat down and shut up :lol: And shes only small.

I was alone as the wife was out shopping good job as well, although she is a season ticket holder with me but she had sense not to watch this one!