Nothings Been Won Yet

Wow, what an emotional night last night was.

Now ive calmed down my emotions arent running as high and im looking to the future.

Im also thinking the obvious, the dhims havnt won anything yet. The chances of them finished the season with nothing are still as good as they were at this time yesterday.

Its been said alot already but we need to forget last night now, and look to how we're gonna win this damn league!

It will be interesting to see if we can attract anyone of note to the club, with no CL football it will be harder than ever to convince quality players to come and play in Scotland.

We wont win the league with the current squad.

that team of donkeys that played last night are not capable of beating kaunus (the players NOT good enough for hearts), so how can you realistically think we will challenge for the title. wish i shared your enthusiasm, but i see nothing to excite me.

The beggars have won the full TV revenue allocated to Scotland and bragging rights 'till Christmas, due to participation in Europe, that alone is enough to piss me off.

exactly....they will have their glam Euro nights and enjoy rubbing our noses in it. The lost revenue will mean we need even more shrewd siginings to keep up with them which will be very difficult

Dont agree. In those two games to Kaunas we surrendered the league , the scottish cup and the league cup. We also surrendered the league title next year and the year after...until the end of time.

Thats it. The game against Falkirk is now also lost. Hysterical ramblings? Na.

The only hope for me this season is watching Celtic getting gubbed in the CL group stage.

they will lose all away matches as per but will win every home match with a last minute deflected shot :mad: always happens