ScotBear

Smith: Stay or go ?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Stay or go ?

• Stay
    • Go

Well seen the stay brigade are quiet :rolleyes:

I have not choose one yet I am 70/30% in the decision

think the stays are scared of the abuse they will get which is quite bad were all welcome to an opinion weither what is best for the club.

I've went for Stay

Don't deny he has made a pigs ear of the close season but he must be given this season to change his ways

If he can accept that his system is flawed then we know he is capable of turning it around.

If not, then we need a new manager but that will cost a lot of money that we don't have and it's debatable who would be available.

Lets be honest- Is Billy Davies or Ian Dowie etc a better alternative?

We can't afford a Lippi or an Advocaat.

said it in another thread, If Walter had brought in the right players then he could have done some damage, he didnt and its cost him, however, he deserves this season and I wont change my mind on that one, yesterday was fucking atrocious and I woke up in the foulest of moods today but the man deserves this season, hoping that he will bring some new players in and sort this shite out, he really has to question his approach to the game aswell, it wont work this time.

He has to go but i think he will be here for this season at least. Even if he brings us the league his way of playing football is poor but it may grind out results.

I'd love to see us playing attacking football again but i dont think we ever will under WS. I dont remember the last time i actually enjoyed a game we played. I used to love every game when we were playing attacking football but now its hard to watch.(I do though)

He has to go but i think he will be here for this season at least. Even if he brings us the league his way of playing football is poor but it may grind out results.

I'd love to see us playing attacking football agai but i dont think we ever will under WS. I dont remember the last time i actually enjoyed a game we played. I used to love every game when we were playing attacking football but now its hard to watch.(I do though)

(tu) cant wait for the day and your right, its likely Smith wont be on the sidelines.

I voted stay. I know last night was a total gutter, and I know the team selection, and 4-1-4-1 was bizarre, but the guy took us to within a whisker of 4 trophies last year. He has to be given at least until Christmas to turn it around.

Don't forget in 2005/06 when Celtic went out to Artmedia they only had the league to concentrate on, and won it by 17 points from Hearts in second, and 18 points from Rangers in third. 2 new midfielders, more positive play and this league can be won, which is what I want.

Put it this way, I'd rather go out against Kaunus and win the league, than go through in Europe, get embarrassed, and lose the league like last season.

Last night was a sackable offence hands down but this is our "Greatest ever manager" we`re talking about here!! I say wait and see what they come out with today,and the days ahead,then decide on the go /stay decision !. Can i just add that the Billy boys must be taken back!! :unionflag:

If we cannot beat Hearts reserves over 2 legs what chance do we stand this season? Absolutely shocking! Walter must carry

the can for fielding what must be one of the worst Rangers sides in history

I voted stay.

We need to change style and tactics not the manager.

We also need some new players in!

What happened to the money he was promised?

For all those who say go, who do you think could honestly do a better job?

CJ

who can do worse id rather we played nice football and tried our balls off rather than roll over and take the shit.

these guys need to stand up and be counted for and earn there cash infact that is an idea pay as you play system

we would be fucking loaded!