Best way to describe our situation

Amac9

Since Walter took over from PLG he has done a brilliant job just getting back on track but now I think it's time to give the job to a younger manager who wants to play attacking football if not try and attack.

I'm going to describe the situation as a boat/ ship:

When Walter took over we were a ship that was sinking rapidly but he came in, done a bit of patchwork, steadied the ship and got it back on the water again.

Now a year down the line the ship is starting to go under again with all the useless, excess weight on board (Being players like McCulloch, Dailly, Broadfoot, Adam etc) weighing the ship down. We need someone to come in throw all that useless weight over board, take the steering wheel and drive us forward the way Glasgow Rangers should be.

Sorry if that was a little confusing for some (tu)

Since Walter took over from PLG he has done a brilliant job just getting back on track but now I think it's time to give the job to a younger manager who wants to play attacking football if not try and attack.

I'm going to describe the situation as a boat/ ship:

When Walter took over we were a ship that was sinking rapidly but he came in, done a bit of patchwork, steadied the ship and got it back on the water again.

Now a year down the line the ship is starting to go under again with all the useless, excess weight on board (Being players like McCulloch, Dailly, Broadfoot, Adam etc) weighing the ship down. We need someone to come in throw all that useless weight over board, take the steering wheel and drive us forward the way Glasgow Rangers should be.

Sorry if that was a little confusing for some (tu)

Not confusing, it just made me feel seasick.

we`ll come through it when walter leaves.

I cant stand watching the team the way it is.

I just cant accept thats rangers running out into the field on matchday. Signings are woeful, we are a laughing stock.

Here Here.

we`ll come through it when walter leaves.

I cant stand watching the team the way it is.

I just cant accept thats rangers running out into the field on matchday. Signings are woeful, we are a laughing stock.

sadly aye, he had 20 million and didnt do enough with it, ive said a couple of times now, if he had brought in the right players he could have done some damage, wingers on the wing instead of strikers etc. but we will eventually come through this, things will get worse before they get better and all that shite ;) and how worse can it get <cr>