Everyone calm down on the "get rid of Walter Smith"!

Markag1991

I have been reading the topic's on hear and to be honest i am disgusted with what some people are saying!!

Walter has had an absalout shocker to the start of the season and has bought shite!!

But, things like this happen! The team that was out there was more than capable of beating Kaunes but the just didn't turn up!!

Also, i remember a certain topic a few days ago from the wonderful "FLETCHER". The topic Heading was "should walter stay if we lose on tuesday, walters future if the worst should happin". Anyone else remember this??? after having a quick flick through most people were saying:

Jimbo1 "Yes he is the manager season is not even started yet and people thinking bout him being sacked,

this is what we slagged celtic off for we strachan and some people on here are doing the same,

Walter to stay come on lads get behind him yes his tactics and signing are frustrating but lets give it till winter to see how it all works out. "

GRFC147 "Painting over the cracks again for the 7th consecutive season thats the way I see it and thats the way it is as far as Im concerned "

and so on!!!

Walter has to stay!!

All we ever do is moan about the manager PLG, McCleish, Advocat, Walter and so on!!

Stand by the manager's decision!!

How can you back a manager who is clueless?

The team is loaded with duds who are Walters favourites. The tactics are diabolical and the football is so negative.

You can back Walter all you want, but I wont.

If Walter loved Rangers, hed do the right thing and step down

No, I wont stand by the manager when he clearly cant see the problems we are having, we still have no midfield and cant do the simple things, tell me again why I should get off his back. It is his players, the buck stops with him.

No, I wont stand by the manager when he clearly cant see the problems we are having, we still have no midfield and cant do the simple things, tell me again why I should get off his back. It is his players, the buck stops with him.

Commentary last night "Walter must think a lot of Miller as he's still playing him even though he's limping"

Walter has lost the plot big time and deserves no sympathy from anyone.

The team he picked last night was a sacable offence IMO. he has bought shite,

he is playing shite players, some of which he plays out of position (if you could say thay had such a thing as a position)

using shite formations and tactics

losing to the players that aren't good enough to be shipped to hearts

playing a loan striker that doesnt score goals, when we needed goals

christian dailly, the worlds worst centre half in the holding midfield role

out of europe before schools are back

Aye yer right! WS is the man for the job.

So for that one game against Kaunes... we are going to forget about manchester and how he saved us after Le Guen left????

There wasn't that much complaining last season when he played the same boring old football and the same shite tactics but got us back in contention with the legue... won us 2 tropheys and also got to the Uefa Cup Final!!!!

It was the same with McCleish.... he wins us 9 trophies and gets us through the group stages yet he still got slated and told to go by us!!!!

now the same is hapening with Walter!!

So for that one game against Kaunes... we are going to forget about manchester and how he saved us after Le Guen left????

There wasn't that much complaining last season when he played the same boring old football and the same shite tactics but got us back in contention with the legue... won us 2 tropheys and also got to the Uefa Cup Final!!!!

It was the same with McCleish.... he wins us 9 trophies and gets us through the group stages yet he still got slated and told to go by us!!!!

Murray must love fans like you.

Please tell me how Walter with his current signing policy and tactics can take us forward. Glasgow Rangers should not stand still for anybody, even people as loved as Walter Smith.

Open your eyes, Walter Smith has to go.

His tactics, signings and management is pish. He's a footballing dinosaur and along with Murray and Bain, is killing the club.

What do you meen fans like me???! just because am not jumping on the band wagon of get to **** Smith!!! and becuse a give people more than one chance??? Friendly's dont matter.... so we have had one game of the season and listen to what is being said.... its shocking IMO!!!!

Are you at the wind up?

His tactics, signings and management is pish. He's a footballing dinosaur and along with Murray and Bain, is killing the club.

The last 3 managers have all been doing the same, no manager will ever be good enough to some on here i swear..

Every manager is going to lose a league, and go out early in a european run.. are they all to be sacked after every bad loss?

Mcleish was shite apparently, then PLG,...now people are praising them both, saying they were better than smith.. doh

Are you at the wind up?

Truth hurts m8!

What do you meen fans like me???! just because am not jumping on the band wagon of get to **** Smith!!! and becuse a give people more than one chance??? Friendly's dont matter.... so we have had one game of the season and listen to what is being said.... its shocking IMO!!!!

Can ypu please tell us how you can see Walter Smith taking our great club forward, bearing in mind his tactics and team selection

The last 3 managers have all been doing the same, no manager will ever be good enough to some on here i swear..

Every manager is going to lose a league, and go out early in a european run.. are they all to be sacked after every bad loss?

Mcleish was shite apparently, then PLG,...now people are praising them both, saying they were better than smith.. doh

Well said McBoyd!! least 1 other fan thinks the same as me! :unionflag:

Forget about Manchester? When we won nothing and got embarrassed by a Russian side? All we won last season were 2 diddy cups and even then we only beat Dundee Utd due to dodgy ref decisions and we almost got beat by QoS.

Our road to Manchester was filled with being outplayed by every team we faced, and luckily scraping through. Even when we beat Lyon 3-0 we had 4 shots to Lyon's 26. http://www.skysports.com/football/match_re...2888737,00.html. Blind luck.

Wake up. I was one of the "positive crew" on the board. Check my post history. I even made excuses for 3 of Liverpool's 4 goals. But Smith must leave. His team choice is brutal, he seems to rate players that can't play football, and discriminates against non-Scottish players.

That's a fucking embarrassing statement. We finished 3rd in the league. Is that OK with you?

Can ypu please tell us how you can see Walter Smith taking our great club forward, bearing in mind his tactics and team selection

Same way he done it last year! Simple may be boering football but its forward!

Getting to a european final is forward is it not????

If you watch every single game then you'll know what I'm talking about!

And that is not a dig at you.

The manager picks the team, chooses the tactics (hah!) and makes the substitutions if and when called for.

Smith fails on all counts - and not just last night.

Time for a change - make it so Mr Data......make it so. :angry2:

But how could Walter have seen that McGregor was going to have a poor game after being so good last year??

Even if he wasn't match fit he should have saved the free kick... it should have been a routine save!

If you watch every single game then you'll know what I'm talking about!

And that is not a dig at you.

See i wish i could mate, i'll be moving up to glasgow when i finish university i hope, and then i can.

My mindset towards it all will probably change then.