Last season: This season

Snow-White

Last season I was really excited before every league game, every cup game and every European game.

We had lots of new players and the team had not quite gelled together but there was a sence of optimism that the team would suddenly spark in to life.

The first half of the season passed and the team had still not impressed with its match day performances. We were getting results but there was no satisfaction in the way we played.

Some fans argued that the team had still not found a working medium and I have to say I was one of those fans. I was sure that we would find a way to make it work, to win games and look good while doing it.

But now after a whole season of the team trying to find a way to make it work, by winning games and not grinding out 'results' there is still no cohesion.

This season I worry before games, I hope that we can grind out a win because I know that we are not going to play well.

I am dissapointed that todays Rangers team has taken away the excitment and buzz I used to get before each kick off.

I did'nt even watch the game last night.

last season wast totally false. They scraped into the UEFA cup final with a huge amount of luck playing some of the worst football I have ever seen, the CIS cup should have been won by Dun Utd as they were the better team,the Scottish cup was a case of just holding on and no more against QOS for fuck sake and the league position was false for a long time because if the games had been played when they should have Rangers would never have been so far ahead of Celtic because They cant go to Parkhead and take anything. all that talk of the quadruple was pish as it was NEVER going to happen with that squad