Scottish mhedia got us dead and buried !

BLUEDIGNITY

Just listening to Scotland Today ? Gerry somebody the sports presenter. Then it's Sean somebody the weatherman and I use that term loosely cause he's as bent as a nine bob note. Fcuk them all and the horse and carts the bog trottin tottie munchin c-nts rode in on ! :sherlock:

Just listening to Scotland Today ? Gerry somebody the sports presenter. Then it's Sean somebody the weatherman and I use that term loosely cause he's as bent as a nine bob note. Fcuk them all and the horse and carts the bog trottin tottie munchin c-nts rode in on ! :sherlock:

thats the way it is for us till we prove we can do otherwize, we a r e p i s h

Up to you mate but it ain't how it is for me, take it lying down all you want, not for this Bear ! :sherlock:

Up to you mate but it ain't how it is for me, take it lying down all you want, not for this Bear ! :sherlock:

so ur an optimist, im being real, we are a disgrace at the moment and till the day comes when i c good football i wont change that opinion.

canna be any worse can it

so ur an optimist, im being real, we are a disgrace at the moment and till the day comes when i c good football i wont change that opinion.

canna be any worse can it

Yeah we are worse than a disgrace but I ain't takin any critisism from any bhead rhattlin shower of kiddie fiddlers, thats just a personal opinion of course. :sherlock: