If

CooperSF

We cannot accept it if they do sell Carlos. We sold our best player last season and we cannot sell our best player this season. We turned down a good offer for McCulloch and should focus on selling the dead wood rather selling the limited quality we have

If Cuellar goes, then there will be an uproar.

to be honest i thought there would be an uproar after last night!

Murray needs to come out and show a bit of transparicy about what his plans are for the club!

is he looking to sell up? will out best asset be sold off to balance the books? whats the deal with the stadium? will walter be given more money to sign a mifielder or 6??

getting sick of all the smoke and mirrors!

Murray needs to come out and show a bit of transparicy about what his plans are for the club!

is he looking to sell up? will out best asset be sold off to balance the books? whats the deal with the stadium? will walter be given more money to sign a mifielder or 6??

(tu)

(tu)

Imagine if the game was it Ibrox, i imagine some sort of protest would have ensued!

I guarantee cueller will stay at ibrox for many years to come and really do think we should drop the stupid subject and concenrate on gettinf the duds like adam and daily out

Okay, if you can guarantee it then he must be staying :rolleyes: