Cueller to Liverpool!

Dillinger

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no way that we could have anticipated that Cuellar would have been as good for us as he has been and for that reason I think it's very unlikely that we would put a release clause of 10 million in his initial contract.

Secondly Liverpool are skint. Any money they make is going towards Barry.

Thirdly. Skrtel, Carragher, Hyypia and Agger. They don't need another centre back.

dont think Newcastle are gonna make a bid either, their chairman is trying to offload some big wages at the mo, and I dont think would fork out 10mill plus for him

Any money they make is going towards Barry.

Thirdly. Skrtel, Carragher, Hyypia and Agger. They don't need another centre back.

Exactly.

Plus they have some young up and coming CB's, Mikel, Miki Roque...

jeezo its time for us to stop wallowing in negativity and feeling sorry for ourselves. Its a bloody real radio rumour, i listened to the football phone in all the time and about 95% of their " well sourced" rumours were utter pish.

Guarantee you that if things weren't going wrong at the moment, this rumour would have been quashed straight away by the members on here. Some folk on here want to believe in this rumour because it will give them the chance to moan about the club and the way its run even more.

I think it would be Newcastle utd if anyone,Keegans came out and said hes still looking to bring new faces in and he hasnt hid his admiration for King Carlos

I doubt it very much Fabricio Coloccini looks like he's ready to sign.

A west brom fan

Great news that Rangers are now out of European competition.....it's going to cost them loads, and they are going to have to off-load some talent.

I really think TM should get in quickly for Carlos Cuellar...he is a seriously good central defender, who was their player of the year last season....was pretty outstanding for them, and they only paid about £2.5m for him.

A bid of around £3m might be enough to tempt them to release him, especially as they have just acquired a new central defender from Charlton. Can't see them wanting Bugherra on the bench, and Weir is probably not going to move....lets hope that our non-signing of Bugherra could be a very big blessing in disguise!!

There is no way that we could have anticipated that Cuellar would have been as good for us as he has been and for that reason I think it's very unlikely that we would put a release clause of 10 million in his initial contract.

Aye but remember a few months ago Carlos signed a new five-year deal. The clause would have been put in then.

A west brom fan

Great news that Rangers are now out of European competition.....it's going to cost them loads, and they are going to have to off-load some talent.

I really think TM should get in quickly for Carlos Cuellar...he is a seriously good central defender, who was their player of the year last season....was pretty outstanding for them, and they only paid about £2.5m for him.

A bid of around £3m might be enough to tempt them to release him, especially as they have just acquired a new central defender from Charlton. Can't see them wanting Bugherra on the bench, and Weir is probably not going to move....lets hope that our non-signing of Bugherra could be a very big blessing in disguise!!

doh

Aye but remember a few months ago Carlos signed a new five-year deal. The clause would have been put in then.

He never signed a deal.

There was talk of a new deal, but nothing ever materialised.

Benitez DOES have plenty of CB's but he needs a replacement for Hyppia and often plays big Carragher at RB.

Skrtel is always injured too.

They rarely play Carragher at Rb and this is Skrtel's first real injury to my knowledge. They've also got Hyypia , Agger and Hobbs.

He may go but hes not going there.