Majid Bougherra

A last minute hitch holds up his move to the newly promoted free flowing footballing playing West Brom so he signs for us insted.

Within a week we get tanned by Liverpool, embarassed by a footballing non entity and then turn on our manager to the point where most want him out.

I wonder if he was smart enough to have a get out clause inserted into his contract? :unsure:

A last minute hitch holds up his move to the newly promoted free flowing footballing playing West Brom so he signs for us insted.

Within a week we get tanned by Liverpool, embarassed by a footballing non entity and then turn on our manager to the point where most want him out.

I wonder if he was smart enough to have a get out clause inserted into his contract? :unsure:

I bet you that West Brom get relegated and we win the league now :craphead:

especialy when the guy said one of the main reason he signed for rangers was beacuse they play in either the champions league or uefa cup

they all say that! only reason why players with any ounce of class join us sadly.

really looking forward to watching him play, seen him a few times last season and he was superb

Posted a topic about this the other night after the exit saying the same and was told on here that was the least of the worries :craphead: :craphead: :craphead:

Good to see others with the same thoughts.....hopefully as said he will help us ensure that we all get CL footy next year