Gordon Ramsay

kirkiebear

I say we should bring him back up to murray park to give those players the bollocking of their lives. Iam sure if we had Gordon Ramsay, a rangers man, screaming away at them, in their faces, we would see a better level of performance.

Imagine our players facing something like this, it would be the kick up the arse they need.

I'm sorry but what a load of crap.

Gordon Ramsey is a chef who happens to support Rangers.

Just because he can shout and swear, aswell as cook well it doesn't mean he could sort our team out.

If thats all we are looking for to end our plight then why not send me, or any other member of this forum up there?

We are all big Rangers men and I'm sure if we added a few swear words to every sentance we could sound initimdating aswell.

I'm sorry but what a load of crap.

Gordon Ramsey is a chef who happens to support Rangers.

Just because he can shout and swear, aswell as cook well it doesn't mean he could sort our team out.

If thats all we are looking for to end our plight then why not send me, or any other member of this forum up there?

We are all big Rangers men and I'm sure if we added a few swear words to every sentance we could sound initimdating aswell.

Ok first of all my thread was to emphasise the need for these players to be absolutely roasted for the performances and results they have produced.

Secondly, my inclusion of Gordon Ramsay in the thread was to give an example of the extent of anger and passion that the players should be on the receiving end of after last night.

Sometimes a calm and collected manner can be as effective as somebody who shouts and screams.

True.

At the end of the day we don't know what is going on, or being said behind closed doors.

Sadly i dont think much is being said behind closed doors :(

Sometimes a calm and collected manner can be as effective as somebody who shouts and screams.

At the end of the day we don't know what is going on, or being said behind closed doors.

It's true, I doubt shouting and screaming makes much of a difference. Clear and intelligent instructions do far more than just shouting your head off about "battling". Our biggest problems are very tangible right now - our formation is wrong, we're selecting the wrong players, our fitness is terrible and we have no creativity. The quietest man in the world could sort them out with a bit of common sense.

I say we should bring him back up to murray park to give those players the bollocking of their lives. Iam sure if we had Gordon Ramsay, a rangers man, screaming away at them, in their faces, we would see a better level of performance.

That's the thing with reality tv - people start believing it might really be real. Do you think Ramsay got away with behaving like that with every Chef he worked with? In real life, people fight back if you scream at them.

Just ask Ramsay himself as to why he was greetin like a baby in Marco Pierre White's kitchen :rolleyes:

Imagine our players facing something like this, it would be the kick up the arse they need.

No.