Is it worth paying $247.50 this year

NOLUWDC

Not sure I want to wake up at 7 on a Sunday morning to see us play against Kilmarnock or so. This team is worse than PLG's and the one that finished third behind Hearts. You wouldn't have thought after reaching the UEFA Cup final just 3 months ago, we would deservedly get put out by a bunch of Hearts rejects in the Champions League 2nd qualifying round. The worse Rangers performance I have ever witnessed.... and I sat through us getting beat by St Johnstone.

:bouncy: :bouncy: I'm in New Zealand and to be honest with you I don't think I'll bother! It costs me about $150, plus $20 per game to watch it and the quality is shite (picture and football!!!!). Not looking forward to the season! Sorry, have supported the teddies all my life (long time!), but I really can't be bothered getting up at some ungodly hour to watch this pish that is being delivered by our team. No skill, no brains, no heart, no passion - NO WAY !!!). :rangers::rangers:

This is what annoys me about our support, the first sign of something going wrong and we all claim we are going to stop watching or going to the games.

Watching Rangers is something that I have to do, its not something that I choose. I can't imagine going out to the shops with the mrs on a saturday while the team is playing at Ibrox, I can't imagine not sitting watching Setanta on a Sunday even when the team is playing like s***!

We would all love things to change but supporting the team only for the glory is something I could never do, Rangers are a part of me and I will continue to follow on no matter how bad it gets. It won't stop me from letting my oppinion be known but the thought of not seeing the games makes me feel sick.

This is what annoys me about our support, the first sign of something going wrong and we all claim we are going to stop watching or going to the games.

Watching Rangers is something that I have to do, its not something that I choose. I can't imagine going out to the shops with the mrs on a saturday while the team is playing at Ibrox, I can't imagine not sitting watching Setanta on a Sunday even when the team is playing like s***!

We would all love things to change but supporting the team only for the glory is something I could never do, Rangers are a part of me and I will continue to follow on no matter how bad it gets. It won't stop me from letting my oppinion be known but the thought of not seeing the games makes me feel sick.

Depends. Some analysts insist that since sporting teams are a business, it is only the demands on the checkbook fans make by not showing up that brings around positive change.

I probably will watch every game this season but I will watch it on another website instead of giving my money directly to Rangers. They don't deserve it.