Walter Smith

gersmad11

If we fail to win on Saturday, isit time up? i am starting to think maybe yes not jst because of europe but pre-season dreadful i kno it doesn't mean much but still if we had a good pre-season behind us it may have been a different score against Kaunus also his dealings in the transfer window have been nuhin short of shite except from Carlos but i think he myt b away especially know he isn't cup tied in europe. the likes of Everton,Villa,Pompy,Spurs,B'Burn,Newcastle and a number of other teams interested we could b in trouble we kno wat Murray is lyk he will accept the 1st offer over 6 mill jst lyk wat we did with Hutton all he wnts is to make some more money then leave, arsehole

wat yous think?

sorry i put the topic in the wrong section not ment to be in the transfer, i'm new to this :-)

Newcastle buy Cuellar, Hemdani finds another club and Rangers fail to acquire the presence they need in midfield. The struggles go on but Smith does not.

The protest from the fans becomes loud and insistent and the Rangers manager decides his situation is untenable. Celtic go on to win four in a row as Rangers undergo a meltdown of Paul Le Guen proportions. Only this time there is no Uncle Walter to turn to . . .

What should happen

Smith must dedicate himself to a more expansive playing style. There must, at least, be pace and width. He should admit his transfer errors and get rid of them. There must be a confidence in youth. Kyle Lafferty is his biggest signing and should play, particularly when the options are Charlie Adam or others who have been given a succession of opportunities.

John Fleck should be introduced, if only for an initial short burst, with other members of the under-19 squad that has been so highly praised. They are either good players or they ain't. Let's find out. Supporters should be told the blunt truth about the financial situation and of the club's goals, short-term and long-term.

Herald. its gonna happen!