BARRY FERGUSON MUST LEAVE

lprm853

Oh Barry Barry,

Barry Barry Barry Barry Ferguson :crabflute2: :crabflute2: :crabflute2: :crabdrum:

Oh Barry Barry,

Barry Barry Barry Barry Ferguson

we need barry!!! :rangers:

PLG thought the SPL was on a par with the Austrian League only Sasa made the grade from his signings and PLG hasn't exactly made the grade at PSG.I liked him as a person but he didn't get it with the SPL. Though I admit the first couple of games with him in the SPL looked really promising

This cunt is fucking at it, hes just here to shit stir.

Get him tae fuck.

not one positive thing as come from the possible mhanky tik fuck!!

if ur not sorry but you speak pish mate! :angry2:

how the fuck has this all turned on Ferguson?

He's a ned because he doesn't talk with a westend accent?

Get a grip, he's held a shit midfield together for a while now, and we've even missed him at 60% fitness in the last few games.

he's a ned because he can't open his mind to the concept of being a professional athlete, he bottled it against shite like Hartley last season and he hid in the big games where people like Thompson and Whittiker took more resposibility.

the club cannot move forward untill he's gone.

how can we ever attract a decent manager??? "come and manage rangers but remember if wee barry doesn't like you we will have to get rid of you"

Agreed. We play shit whether he's in the team or not.

We win most of the games where we're shit with him in the team. We scraped by numerous times. Without him we struggle badly.

Exactly , Partick at home ilast season is a great example (tu)

Hearts away at the start of the season. We get pumped in the first half, 2-0. Ferguson comes on and immediately wins a penalty and the team looks a lot better. We draw the second half 2-2. Coincidence? I don't think so.

we got beat 4-2, hutton gave away a penalty ffs