Asking for some Information/Blues of Germany

HSVvdv

Hey Dudes :unionflag: :rangers:

I know its maybe not the best place where i can ask, because of the colours the guy is playing in, but what can u tell me about Jan Venegoor of Hesselink?

In Germany the rumour is going around that my Club the HSV is going to buy him and Ibrahim Afellay from PSV, after we sold Rafael van der Vaart to Real Madrid.

Hamburg needs a central Striker which is good in Heading and makes many Goals, his statistics are well, but what can u tell me about him. Should we buy him?

Good headerer of the ball . but he is a dirty bastard . Not just saying it because he plays with celtic . Just look at the wreckless fouls on Novo and Faye , hes a dirty fuck. And he likes to score last minute goals. HSV could do a whole lot better than him

Edit: He actually has a shithot goalscoring record .

Ive never been able to make my mind up on Hesselink.

Ive seen him play really well at times but theres just something about him that i dont like. He has a habit of falling out of games and he's never gave Cuellar or Weir (the only good defenders in the SPL) any problems. On the flipside, he gets goals and he is good in the air.

The Celtic fans seem to love him but the PSV fans were less keen.

Would he be a good signing for the Rothosen? Im unsure. You would probably be better off giving young Choupo-Moting a chance.

You should be able to sign a whole different quality to Jan Venegoor of Hesselink , Not just saying this because he is a Celtic player but he comes across very sloppy and lazy at times. His heading is quite good but I think we should struggle in the Bundesliga. His goal scoring record is ok 38goals in 76 games for Celtic , but wouldn't get anything like that with the quailty the Bundesliga has (tu).

TY for ur Statements. :bouncy:

Our problem is that we need some tall striker, good in heading and with a good goal scoring record. But i thought the same u just said: Can he score in the Bundesliga in the same way? I saw some vids of him, and his Goals are not that fantastic in my opinion. And we dont need a lazy player because Martin Jol wants to let us play in an agressive and fast style.... So i think and hope we dont touch him.

On the other hand there are not much strikers available with that profile in europe. Hmm, maybe Fred from Lyon. Huntelaar would be the perfect one, but thats impossible.

wouldn't recommend him to be honest HSV can do better ....your team is looking great this year watched you play Man City...your new (free) signing from Freiburg Pitropia is a brilliant catch

alles Gute und bitte Bayern mindestens 2-0 schlagen!

Verprochen, wir ziehen den Bayern die Lederhosen aus, so wie wir es in den letzten Jahren immer gemacht haben in der Allianz Arena :bouncy:

I even think so, we have a good team this Season, with Rost,de Jong, Mathijsen, Kompany, Atouba, Trochowski, Jarolim, Olic, Guerrero, Pitroipa and Zidan, i think we could rock the Bundesliga. But of course VdV was an special Player for us! Cause of that i hope we could sign some good forwards to make him forget....

I do not think Hesselink would be a good signing for 10 million euros, maybe 5 million

But he is not good enough to make the fans forget about VDV

Fred is a far better player

Indeed Fred is better by far i think...

But it seems like we are going to sign JVoH...

HAMBURG are said to be lining up a £7million bid for Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink.

http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/sport/Hamb...iker.4370904.jp

I do not think Hesselink would be a good signing for 10 million euros, maybe 5 million

But he is not good enough to make the fans forget about VDV

Fred is a far better player

Indeed Fred is better by far i think...

But it seems like we are going to sign JVoH...

HAMBURG are said to be lining up a £7million bid for Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink.

http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/sport/Hamb...iker.4370904.jp

oh nein es muess jemand besser geben. Kuyt from Liverpool ?

we also have another reason to like Hamburg...Jorg Albertz once played there he was great.

I wish our manager would go over and watch how you guys play. As you may have gathered we are mighty fed up with his team selections :angry2:

Hi HSV heres todays local news on JvH

Jan not on Celtic 'for sale' list

Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink

by Ronnie Cully

CELTIC want to move on players before the transfer window closes to help fund the arrival of at least two more targets on Gordon Strachan's wish list.

But Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink is not one of the men they are prepared to let go - even if Hamburg come up with an offer double what Celtic paid for him two years ago.

Reports from Germany claim the giant Dutch striker is a target for Hamburg boss Martin Jol, with £7million the offer the former Spurs boss is prepared to make.

However, Parkhead boss Strachan considers the 29-year-old hitman - who has two years remaining on the contract he signed when joined from PSV Eindhoven in 2006 - as integral to his plans for the coming seasons. He would not sanction any attempt to sell Vennegoor, who has already been the subject of an enquiry from Feyenoord since he scored the goal which clinched the SPL title at Tannadice in May.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/displa...r_sale_list.php

You can have Cousin? :craphead:

In all seriousness though, Hesselink is probably worth around 3million at most. You'd be mad to waste that kind of money on him. Fades out of matches and his link up play is poor. I don't even think he's all that good in the air :unsure: