36 hours later, still gutted.

pcbear

I will make myself up some rolls get the keys to my van and get off and earn a days dough, the pampered players who made a cunt of us/Rangers/themselves will still be in bed in their luxury homes sometime today they will make the Hugo Boss/Prada_ Range Rover or Porche big decisions.

If we had brilliant players earning top money i would have no problem with that, its absolute donkeys masquerading as footballers living the lifestyle of kings that gets right up my nose, i'm still sore after that debacle.

I was devastated but I was half expecting this for a few years now

The club needs cleared out top to bottom, nothing less

And we can include some supporters in this , they have let them get away with this for too long and they were warned for several years but put up with shite

If any of you are still not hurting from this one month from now and that includes winning league matches I think you are too soft

Its time to stop being soft guys so lets keep putting the pressure on that management top to bottom everyday

I can usually get over these things pretty quickly. I think that happens as you get older. This seems different though. I find myself almost as angry as I was right after the game.

this is a hard one to take, i thought berwick was bad but this is defeat is on par with the berwick defeat.

I see Allborg sailed through against that Bosnain mob, ah Bosnia 2 bob country and we have an overated 2 bob player from there too