Ibrox Exodus

A few players according to the daily record have been told that they can leave.. one i am very surprised at is boyd because Walter Smith has come out on three or more occasions and said that he is a major part of his plans and he is hoping that boyd and miller can strike a goal scoring partnership..

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/footbal...86908-20687280/

Why do we need Loovens if as it states in the same article that Cuellar will be staying?

I have watched Loovens a few times and he has not looked convincing..

Thoughts? <_<

I agree that we need to clear out the dead wood!

McCulloch, Adam, Daily, Darch, Cousin and possibly Hemdani should go.

players need to be brought in to replace them tho, and not anyone over 30!

Boyd needs to stay IMO, and we need to buy a midfield!

totally agree with CR (tu)

totally agree with CR (tu)

It's ridiculous that the article says we will be selling our top scorer for yet another defender. Surely someone who can attack and put the ball in the net is essential to get us out of this hole we are in

IF I WAS BOYD I WOULD WANT TO LEAVE WALTERS TAKIN THE PISS OUT OF HIS ITS A JOKE WHY IS OUR TOP GS SITTIN ON THE BENCH GOIN TO WASTE

I WORK WITH A FEW GUYS THATS STAY DOWN WHERE BOYS STAYS AND THEY SAY HES GOT A BAD REPUTATION FOR BEEN A BIT OF A D**K OUT DRINKIN ALL THE TIME AND BEEN A CUNT WHEN HES DRUNK MAYBE WALTER DONT LIKE THAT SIDE OF HIM BUT WHO KNOWS? ANY ONE HEARD OF THIS??

:rangers: WALTER OUT

IF I WAS BOYD I WOULD WANT TO LEAVE WALTERS TAKIN THE PISS OUT OF HIS ITS A JOKE WHY IS OUR TOP GS SITTIN ON THE BENCH GOIN TO WASTE

I WORK WITH A FEW GUYS THATS STAY DOWN WHERE BOYS STAYS AND THEY SAY HES GOT A BAD REPUTATION FOR BEEN A BIT OF A D**K OUT DRINKIN ALL THE TIME AND BEEN A CUNT WHEN HES DRUNK MAYBE WALTER DONT LIKE THAT SIDE OF HIM BUT WHO KNOWS? ANY ONE HEARD OF THIS??

:rangers: WALTER OUT

Not another one doh

Take your caps lock off.

That article is alot of shite. Webster has just signed a 3 year contract after being here all that time and i doubt he's on much or that anyone wants him. Burke is out injured for months and nobody will touch him. That's alot of shite about Boyd as well, how many times already this summer have the papers said he was off only to be proven completely wrong the next day, it's just shit stirrers trying to create controversy.

Hemdani, Cousin, Gow, etc should all have been cleared out long before now.