Murray orders Mass Clearout

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest johngers

Would be very surprised if this came to anything. Smith will end up keeping the Daillys and Websters of this club doh

Guest johngers

Would be very surprised if this came to anything. Smith will end up keeping the Daillys and Websters of this club doh

Its needed.... but why would they get rid of Dailly, Weir and Webster having just tied them up on new deals?? I don't think they ever should have been offered new playing deals but getting rid now is just money down the pan surely?

McCulloch, Adam, Gow, Darcheville, Cousin, Burke and Broadfoot should all go

Boyd MUST NOT be allowed to leave, I believe we should keep Hemdani as well

murray should get to fuck and take walter and ally with him.

I keep sayting this but it is not that simple for him!!!!

He has been trying to sell us for at least 2 years and no one wants us because we are a bad investemtn with no future

mass clearout? well sir david lets start from the top and work our way down. u and martin bain lead the way

Adam, McCulloch, Dailly i.e Smiths 3 amigos must go. closely followed by cousin, gow, burke and probably JCD. once again no word on the new midfielders which we so desperatley need.

lets be honest here if boyd was sold can you imagine the uproar it will cause selling one of the big fan favorites at the club oh god I would dread to think of the mayhem! :unsure:

lets be honest here if boyd was sold can you imagine the uproar it will cause selling one of the big fan favorites at the club oh god I would dread to think of the mayhem! :unsure:

exactly and I noticed McCulloch and Adam weren't on the clearout list ....WHY?

probably all talk as well just to keep us at arms length.

Do you think SDM cares? He didn't mind the Uproar should we decide to Sell Hutton, there was no uproar, he didn't mind the uproar should we sign Miller, I missed the demonstrations after that went through?

I hope to feck we don't sell Boyd but it wont be because they care what the fans think

There talking about mass clearouts.... but who is going to want to buy the like of Daily, Weir, Burke etc.... there simply not good enough!!

But well done murray for doing something rather than letting this go!! :unionflag:

Smith's most prolific goalscorer, Kris Boyd, could spearhead the exodus with a transfer to Cardiff City - in a move which would see Dutch defender Glenn Loovens arrive at Ibrox.

Aye just what we need, the most natural goalscorer in years pumped oot for some third rate dutch centre half!

In the daily rebel as well, what a surprise :rolleyes:

If this is true, then murray is saying that smith has bought poorly. that is a sackable offence surely?

They could get rid of the entire team that embarrased the club on tuesday as far as ai am concerned

would it be too cynical to suggest that this may be just an attempt to appease for now? (more short termism at Rangers?)

just read this

no shit sherlock, i could have told him that last season, but instead we give daily, webster and weir all new deals WTF!!!

still have in CA in our squad never mind in our first team

i'm still baffled at what big LM brings to the team.

just pr spin so it looks like he's doing something to appease th angry mob tomorrow

don't beleive the hype !!!!!

Selling the players mentioned would be a much better idea than selling Cuellar.

Nice idea, but honestly; who is going to buy them?

We'd get money for Boyd, Hemdani and maybe Darche.

But Weir and Dailly are old with less than a year left on contracts, so we could release them for a pittance I think.

Record Sport understands chairman Sir David Murray will order manager Walter Smith to dump at least half a dozen duds before the transfer window closes in just over three weeks.

There's a word to base a story on ? The rhebel guesses you mean ? Whatever the real truth it still doesn't take away from the fact that it's Murray who should get tae fcuk along with his entourage of arse lickers ! :sherlock: