If Cuellar Goes, I Go.

kingbarry

That was a saying i read in another thread, a saying i certainly intend to follow. Im on the brink of handing in my season ticket and telling them to get to fuck. However, i feel there is something left in Rangers.

Cuellar. More inspirational than Ferguson of Today, and of his best eras.

Cuellar is the backbone of the club, there is no denying it, he is the heart and soul of the club at the moment. He saved us numerous times, i have lost count. Rangers fans and Supporters need Cuellar, he is really all that is left that we can take heart in.

However, with exit from the Champions League and no European football, will he even want to stay?

I hope as a Rangers fan we have given him the best of times and reception that makes him want to stay, regardless of which competition he is playing in. However, footballers today are controlled by money and greed. Is Cuellar different? I think so.

There is just one thing that tells me he will be England soon enough. Murray. The money grabbing fuckwit he is. I have a feeling, that not from Cuellars side, but from greed of the board, they know they can get 10 million for him.

Rangers cant move forward without him, we are lucky to have him, and need to ensure we do everything as fans and supporters to ensure he stays at our club for years.

But the sad thing is, we need him, he doesnt need us.

I Just hope Murray listens tomorrow, and realises, this club can acheive great things. But we need to start by keeping what is good about us and getting rid of the dead rot. My hopes cant fade much more, but can certainly be lifted with the gaurantee, that Cuellar will be playing for Rangers by next may.

If Cuellar goes, I Go.

Very well said barry, I agree. Rangers need Carlos, but he can easily go elswhere and get more money. But like you I believe he wants to stay, he has said he is happy, but he might be pushed out the door, purely for money reasons.

We will be back.

no player is bigger than the club.

Rangers can move forward with or without him. I hope he stays forever, but its not going to happen.

And if you're leaving too, does that not make you a Cuellar fan rather then a Rangers fan?

Don't forget your coat on the way out :harhar:

There is just one thing that tells me he will be England soon enough. Murray. The money grabbing fuckwit he is. I have a feeling, that not from Cuellars side, but from greed of the board, they know they can get 10 million for him.

I fear this will happen :(

That was a saying i read in another thread, a saying i certainly intend to follow. Im on the brink of handing in my season ticket and telling them to get to fuck. However, i feel there is something left in Rangers.

Cuellar is the backbone of the club, there is no denying it, he is the heart and soul of the club at the moment. He saved us numerous times, i have lost count. Rangers fans and Supporters need Cuellar, he is really all that is left that we can take heart in.

However, with exit from the Champions League and no European football, will he even want to stay?

I hope as a Rangers fan we have given him the best of times and reception that makes him want to stay, regardless of which competition he is playing in. However, footballers today are controlled by money and greed. Is Cuellar different? I think so.

Rangers cant move forward without him, we are lucky to have him, and need to ensure we do everything as fans and supporters to ensure he stays at our club for years.

I Just hope Murray listens tomorrow, and realises, this club can acheive great things. But we need to start by keeping what is good about us and getting rid of the dead rot. My hopes cant fade much more, but can certainly be lifted with the gaurantee, that Cuellar will be playing for Rangers by next may.

If Cuellar goes, I Go.

so if one player goes you go, let me tell you something rangers are not just for xmas they are for life, and when you sign up its for life until the day you die, we are going through a bad time as we have before try watching the scum win nine in a row plus the european cup, its not a nice feeling but we came back again and will do so once again, plus no player or manager is bigger than the club.

Rangers can move forward with or without him. I hope he stays forever, but its not going to happen.

And if you're leaving too, does that not make you a Cuellar fan rather then a Rangers fan?

Very good point.

But will you be able to stand in the crowd knowing that the best assests are being sold, when really, they dont need to be?

Im afraid in this instance, Cuellar is bigger. Cuellar is infact Rangers at the moment.

If Cuellar goes, I Go.

so if one player goes you go, let me tell you something rangers are not just for xmas they are for life, and when you sign up its for life until the day you die, we are going through a bad time as we have before try watching the scum win nine in a row plus the european cup, its not a nice feeling but we came back again and will do so once again, plus no player or manager is bigger than the club.

(tu):rangers: :unionflag:

Rangers is life we take the good with the bad thats how it goes....

(tu)

If Cuellar goes, I Go.

Too right they are. But am i not allowed to voice my opinion over the shambles?

Very well said barry, I agree. Rangers need Carlos, but he can easily go elswhere and get more money. But like you I believe he wants to stay, he has said he is happy, but he might be pushed out the door, purely for money reasons.

That sounds familiar to me.... :angry2:

Very good point.

But will you be able to stand in the crowd knowing that the best assests are being sold, when really, they dont need to be?

Im afraid in this instance, Cuellar is bigger. Cuellar is infact Rangers at the moment.

Yes i will be able to stand in the crowd, and support the Rangers.

This is a bad time for the club, no doubt about it, and incredibly frustrating for us fans, as well you know. And their are other players out there. Bougherra might just turn out to be the next Cuellar. Broadfoot by all accounts has been a pretty decent centre half so far, tho I haven't seen him myself this season. If we sold Cuellar and bought Loovens + a decent midfielder with the cash, would that really be the end of the world?

If we keep Cuellar, ut finish 2nd in the league and end up in a shitload of debt AND have to qualify for europe again, would it really be worth it?

I cant predict the future any more that you can, but I will stand by Rangers because I know they are bigger than Cuellar, or Ferguson, or WS, or SDM, or all of them together.

:rangers:

If Cuellar goes, I Go.

Hand your season ticket in on the way out then!

Weve got enough problems without people like you bumping your gums!

Cuellar is just the next great player in a line of great ones to play for Rangers, i was gutted when Hutton left and i will be when Cuellar goes but at the end of the day football revolves around money and if we get an offer of £10m+ for a player who cost us £2m a season ago...thats fantastic business!

I see where your coming from.

If the club deal with this crisis by selling our best player, then handing your season ticket back out of sheer disgust is just another way to protest about the way the club is being run.

If enough people did it.....

Very good point.

Yes i will be able to stand in the crowd, and support the Rangers.

This is a bad time for the club, no doubt about it, and incredibly frustrating for us fans, as well you know. And their are other players out there. Bougherra might just turn out to be the next Cuellar. Broadfoot by all accounts has been a pretty decent centre half so far, tho I haven't seen him myself this season. If we sold Cuellar and bought Loovens + a decent midfielder with the cash, would that really be the end of the world?

If we keep Cuellar, ut finish 2nd in the league and end up in a shitload of debt AND have to qualify for europe again, would it really be worth it?

I cant predict the future any more that you can, but I will stand by Rangers because I know they are bigger than Cuellar, or Ferguson, or WS, or SDM, or all of them together.

:rangers:

Badger:

Thats how i was trying to make my point come accross, not as if i was a traitor to the club and would never support them again. Its a means of protest.

petebrown11:

Then whats the point in selling Cuellar, just to spend it again on new players. Who may fail in the SPL? We know Cuellar is tried and tested and he works. Loovens, might be a complete failure here, same as Majid. It was the same script with Svensson with PLG, so much was expected from him, but he just didnt deliver.

Honestly, for all its current failings, I don't think our club would be stupid enough to sell its best players if they wanted to stay. Why would you consider selling your best players for crashing out of Europe when it should be the shite players who are punished and sold on? It would be complete madness, and if it were to happen then it would be the final nail in the coffin for the chairman, this staff and the manager.

Honestly, for all its current failings, I don't think our club would be stupid enough to sell its best players if they wanted to stay. Why would you consider selling your best players for crashing out of Europe when it should be the shite players who are punished and sold on? It would be complete madness, and if it were to happen then it would be the final nail in the coffin for the chairman, this staff and the manager.

I certainly hope so mate. I certainly hope so.

Alan Hutton anyone??

Then whats the point in selling Cuellar, just to spend it again on new players. Who may fail in the SPL? We know Cuellar is tried and tested and he works. Loovens, might be a complete failure here, same as Majid. It was the same script with Svensson with PLG, so much was expected from him, but he just didnt deliver.

Thats the nature of the game mate, players come and go but the club remains the same.

Unless we can get to be one of the biggest teams in the world, we're not likely to be able to hold on to our best players all the time.

Would be great if everyone was like Le Tissier (local hero down here) who played for the club he loved and refused to move on when the likes of Chelsea came calling, but thats just not how it works any more :(

Thats the nature of the game mate, players come and go but the club remains the same.

Unless we can get to be one of the biggest teams in the world, we're not likely to be able to hold on to our best players all the time.

Would be great if everyone was like Le Tissier (local hero down here) who played for the club he loved and refused to move on when the likes of Chelsea came calling, but thats just not how it works any more :(

But how can we go and achieve great things if we have a great player, use him for one season then sell him. I know its a blow with no european football, but selling Cuellar is not the answer.

Im probably just paranoid, and it wont happen. But lets see.

I could probably say, if cuellar does go, i wont be the only one up in arms about it!

But how can we go and achieve great things if we have a great player, use him for one season then sell him. I know its a blow with no european football, but selling Cuellar is not the answer.

Im probably just paranoid, and it wont happen. But lets see.

I could probably say, if cuellar does go, i wont be the only one up in arms about it!

you certainly won't!

i'm not seaying "yeah, sell him, fuck it", i do think he's our most important player and will be pissed off if he goes this season, but its worth remembering that if he does get sold its not the end of the world.

Your right its not the end of the world, but close to it. lol.

What im trying to say is, we really need him right now. Lets et rebuild a squad, gin the players who will do a job for us. And if it comes to it, with the right offer, he can go, this time next year, if we buy in replacements who we know can live upto cuellars standard.

But right now, there is no way i could stand for it. We dont have the team to be letting him go!

If Cuellar goes, I Go.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Well said Minstral

WATP