Support the Club Crap

BillyBoyBlue

Is it me or is anyone else bored with threads banging on about supporting the club?? People saying that negative fans are not true fans?? Well this is Colin Nish and has annoyed me!

Of course we are going to follow Rangers, thats what we do, through thick and thin!

We are total shite at the moment and the quicker fans understand this the better.

Rangers dont have to be world beaters for fans to follow the club.

We are mince and need a mass clearout (from Murray down) and the sooner this happend the quicker we can start and be more positive!

WATP and we will always be!

Is it me or is anyone else bored with threads banging on about supporting the club?? People saying that negative fans are not true fans?? Well this is Colin Nish and has annoyed me!

Of course we are going to follow Rangers, thats what we do, through thick and thin!

We are total shite at the moment and the quicker fans understand this the better.

Rangers dont have to be world beaters for fans to follow the club.

We are mince and need a mass clearout (from Murray down) and the sooner this happend the quicker we can start and be more positive!

WATP and we will always be!

stop blubbering on and just follow the club all these negative post your a tim! :mutley:

agree we you mate were all welcome to opinions there are some slighty mad folk on here though not naming names!